shape
carat
color
clarity

E-rings with diamonds in crown

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Hi all!
I''m pretty new here, and I''m in the process of picking out an E-ring setting. I have been quite taken by the settings with the little diamonds in the crown, such as those in the Ritani and Mark Morrell rings. Other than these two, does anyone know of other designers that put little diamonds in the crowns of their rings?

Thanks!!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Snickle
35.gif

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you referring to a halo setting, where the pave (little diamonds) surround the diamond? Or can you show me a pic?

Jena17

Shiny_Rock
I am not sure if this is what you are talking about but here is my e-ring. It''s a Natalie K setting.

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think she means diamonds in the head of the setting, intertwined in the wires/prongs not a halo.
2.gif
This is MWM:

Tony_Mothka_Torchiere_1.208ct_sz6.25_012s.JPG

I think I've seen a couple other settings that do that, but I'm drawing a blank. OH... Vatche, I think the Swan and Sisley either have the diamonds, or have the option of the diamonds in the head.

vatcheswan.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gypsy, I thought of that, but she referred to the "crown", which would be the top of the diamond. But you may well be right!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Sorry for the confusion. Gypsy hit it right on the nose. I love the setting she put up. I''m looking for more settings with this sort of diamond placement. I''d give more examples, but I''m not so good at posting pics yet.

Jena17, I had some difficulty opening your attachment and was not able to see the pic. I''m sure it''s lovely, though. I will be sure to look through the Natalie K collection.
2.gif

LGK

Ideal_Rock
I''m pretty sure Tacori does quite a few variations on this type of setting.

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone! You''ve been most helpful. The pics were wonderful. I''m smitten with a few of the settings I''ve seen.
4.gif
It''ll be a difficult decision.

Indira-London

Shiny_Rock
Here is a custom-made ring with diamonds on the crown

Design 4 Garrards-style ring a.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results