shape
carat
color
clarity

E-Ring pics!

Toastie

Rough_Rock
Trade
I love that it''s different, the setting si beaut.

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, Toastie!

I was a little nervous ordering the ring, I have to admit, because it IS an unusual style. But I''m thrilled with the way it turned out
emteeth.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this thread? Your ring is wonderful! I love the WF diamond with VSBF -- so incredible. And your setting is beautiful -- it looks vintage and modern at the same time and what great presence it has on your hand. You made a great choice! Congratulations.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
TotalNewbie, OH MY GOSH! Your ring is totally perfect with the matching band / set! You can have no problems saying that you have a one in a million wedding set. This really is the first I''ve seen like this that''s so feminine and even SEXY! Beautiful!
31.gif

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the note, SaraPJ! I adore the VSBF, and credit WF for being able to find it in the size that I wanted.

Sparklenut, it''s so funny that I was thinking the ring was sexy too, if a ring can be sexy. I think it''s the curvy lines. I am really happy with how it turned out, and am glad to have the chance to share the photos w/ PSers after having seen so many beautiful and stunning rings here.

SparkleNut

Brilliant_Rock
LOL! YES! I can say after seeing yours that a ring CAN BE sexy.
4.gif

zhuzhu

Ideal_Rock
I love love love the contemporary design of your ering, and how perfectly it matches to your necklace! Best wishes for many many more years of happiness in your upcoming marriage!!!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!!!
30.gif
Soooooooo lovely!!! The matching band, too!

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for all the sweet comments, all.

Now if only I can find a helpful forum for how/where to choose a wedding location when family/friends are spread out, LOL. "Pricescope for Destination Weddings"!

Supers

Shiny_Rock
That''s one "WOW" ring.
I''ve come back to this thread a few times to look at it.

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
That's a HUGE compliment from a jewelry-lover, Supers.

I was totally unprepared for the number of compliments and questions I'd get about the ring (from both men and women!) on a daily basis, but it's a flattering thing. Probably helps that the sun is really strong out here on most days, and perhaps that draws some attention to the ring. Funny, the "engagement necklace" was my favorite piece of jewelry before because it incorporates our initials (and because we designed it), but I have to happily say that I like the ring just as much.

I'm taking my driving test in a few weks, and my fiancé has made sure I know that I'm not to expect a diamond for passing. Hmmm, pink saphhire perhaps?
17.gif

Ering107.JPG

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Lovely, congrats!
36.gif

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
W
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
W! Your setting profile is to die for! I love it! So unique! The ring looks beautiful on your hand! Congrats! Enjoy!

karencluff

Rough_Rock
Wow is definitely right! This seems SO perfect for you! It is a gorgeous set and with the necklace - it's a match made in heaven! Such a unique and fun look.

ps that Bermuda background pales in comparison to the beauty! Congrats!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss the most recent pic?!?

I love your necklace! Your ring and necklace both suit you well!! They look great together!! Btw, did you pass that driving test? Any pink sapphires in your future? :Up_to_something:

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your ring looks great on you! Congratulations on your engagement! :appl: :appl: :appl:

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your engagement. This is a very unique design and looks huge on your finger!

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much, everyone!

Luckyeshe - no luck with the driving test (and hopeful pink sapphire gift) yet! My driving instructor postponed my test until I stop forgetting to drive on the left. I remember 90% of the time but that's not quite good enough, she says (understandably).

This is me at my volunteer job being a little overly distracted about my ring, snapping a quick camera pic. I received a huge compliment about the ring from the charity's founder, a beautiful woman who has some gorgeous bling herself (two eternity bands around an enormous-yet-tasteful solitaire) that she often pairs with a very pretty diamond studded Cartier watch. One of these days I'm going to ask her if I can take a photo of her rings for PS!

MeAtWork.jpg

DMBsGirl

Brilliant_Rock
absolutely gorgeous!! i love fluorescence as well, some of the melee in my e-ring has flour and I just love when they turn blue in the tanning bed, lol.

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
and finally, a fire pic (as modeled by Laddie, ring reflects his green collar!)

LaddieWithRing.jpg

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
This last pic is just too cute :)

DearBuddha

Brilliant_Rock
I'm super late to this thread, but I just stumbled across this ring and all I can say is, "whoa!" :love: It's totally unique and so eye-catching!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I don't know how I missed this but your ring and necklace are so beautiful TotalNewbie! Love love love them both! Congratulations on your engagement, and hope your driving test goes well!

fabulousfindk

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful! Reminds me of a cupcake! Love the flor. Wear it in good health!

And Bermuda - wow! :mrgreen:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results