shape
carat
color
clarity

E-ring Mounting Help?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

largirl

Shiny_Rock
My future fiance and I are looking for an e-ring, but haven't found anything we love. We are thinking of something like this - but w/o the diamonds around the center stone (note the sliver of metal at the top & bottom of the side stones). This band is similar but doesn't have that sliver of metal; I don't like it as much so I'd be prefer something more like the 1st.

I've checked tons of sites & we visited 5 jewelry stores but can't find anything like that. Anyone have ideas? I don't care if the side stones go all the way around the band or just partially. Ideally it would fit a 1ct princess cut.

largirl

Shiny_Rock
Argh, I couldn''t fit my whole post there. :)

I like the antique look in the first ring (with the smaller stones around the center) but he likes a cleaner, more modern look - so other compromise ideas between our two styles would be appreciated as well.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a little confused. So you want a solitaire with no diamond halo around the diamond? That first ring is by Ritani, and they make an Endless love solitaire without the diamond halo. I'll show you a link where one is posted now.

Go down to MrsSalvo's post and you'll see a princess stone in the Ritani solitaire:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/engagement-set-inquiry.77612/

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock

largirl

Shiny_Rock
@diamondseeker - yes, that type of band without the halo. Sorry for the confusion!

@kaleigh - I''ll check the Ritani site, thanks!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
I think you two are going to make a great pair.
36.gif
You have the compromise thing down already! Yeah!!

I agree with Kaleigh to check out Pearlman''s on Ritani...but don''t bypass Pearlmans Collection. He gives you an option to pave the head, or not...see how far you can push your compromise...just kidding. Here is a Pearlmans C. link

Facets also has some great ones you should see...go here

James Allen has a fabulous tool. They offer a movie so you can actually view the setting from many angles. It is really something. A great way to try out a lot of different styles...Give them an opportunity to wow you. lots here

Have fun! Let us know what you narrow it down to!

largirl

Shiny_Rock
Ohhhh thanks! I''m bookmarking those right now.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results