shape
carat
color
clarity

e-ring.. finally posting!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Zappy

Shiny_Rock
Wow, it''s so firey! Congrats
36.gif

rhbgirl24

Ideal_Rock
OMG! I can''t believe it. I have the EXACT same, I mean exact same ring, but mine is sterling and white topaz - just a fun ring I got at a department store. I had to pull the ring out and it really is the same setting!

Obviously I love the ring! Congrats.

xXblingsterXx

Rough_Rock
Haha, hey I have the same ring in sterling and he had it customed/copied..it''s definitely cheaper to do so in India, but he also wants me to get a diff setting. Boys think they know better.
I was in love with the fake ring that I had gotten at Sears but the stone was definitely smaller and hence not used to the bigger stone in this one.

xXblingsterXx

Rough_Rock
Which reminds me to ask: do you girls like smaller stones or bigger? The answer is obvious but I can''t make up my mind. Hoping to see Im not the only one in this boat?

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring!

brilliance4me

Shiny_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! I love your mounting! Your diamond is soooooooooooooo sparkly
30.gif
Enjoy Blingster! Bling does LOVE you!
19.gif

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
I really like your current setting. It is unusual and I think it really flatters your hand! Congrats!

lweber

Shiny_Rock
I would not chang a thing. It is a beautiful design and looks lovely on your hand. I can promise that you will indeed get used to the size and feel of the ring - I know that I did.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
I have the EXACT same ring too! I just pulled it out of my jewelry box to compare, and I mean, it is EXACTLY the same...the curvature, everything! I got it at Wal-Mart for $7. Are you sure yours is real? No offense, it just seems a little strange that so many people have the same ring...but they''re all costume.

singer

Brilliant_Rock
My stone also measures 8 x 8...can''t be a coincidence. I hope your man didn''t try to pull one over on you. :(

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results