shape
carat
color
clarity

E-ring design help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

smarie22

Rough_Rock
I recently got engaged (yeah!) and we are going to have our ring custom made. I want something a little different, but I can''t find any photos to confirm that I would like my idea or not.

Anyone have a clear diamond center and halo with a colored micropave band? I think I want to have a clear center (my fiance HATES the idea of a colored center diamond), but I think it might look really cool to have a yellow micropave shank band. Any photos or links would really be appreciated!

Thanks!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Check this link out. I love her pink diamonds set in her halo

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-cotton-candy-colored-halo.31252/

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!

Sorry, I don''t have any pics
But if you want something different and custom, or enjoy the antique look, I really like http://www.saturnjewels.com/main.asp. They do some cool rings with color.

smarie22

Rough_Rock
That is really pretty--I like the colored halo look a lot. I was actually thinking about having a clear center with a clear halo and then having a colored pave band (but I can''t find any pictures anywhere!)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2009 9:45:38 AM
Author: smarie22
That is really pretty--I like the colored halo look a lot. I was actually thinking about having a clear center with a clear halo and then having a colored pave band (but I can''t find any pictures anywhere!)
I can''t think of anything off the top of my head, its a lovely idea though!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 9:45:38 AM
Author: smarie22

When I couldn''t find exactly what I wanted..I just got a few pics of things I liked from different rings and photoshopped them together. I sent this to WF and had them custom make my ring. Maybe you can do something like that

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results