Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

E-ring design help

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

smarie22

Rough_Rock
I recently got engaged (yeah!) and we are going to have our ring custom made. I want something a little different, but I can''t find any photos to confirm that I would like my idea or not.

Anyone have a clear diamond center and halo with a colored micropave band? I think I want to have a clear center (my fiance HATES the idea of a colored center diamond), but I think it might look really cool to have a yellow micropave shank band. Any photos or links would really be appreciated!

Thanks!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Check this link out. I love her pink diamonds set in her halo

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/a-cotton-candy-colored-halo.31252/

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats!

Sorry, I don''t have any pics
But if you want something different and custom, or enjoy the antique look, I really like http://www.saturnjewels.com/main.asp. They do some cool rings with color.

smarie22

Rough_Rock
That is really pretty--I like the colored halo look a lot. I was actually thinking about having a clear center with a clear halo and then having a colored pave band (but I can''t find any pictures anywhere!)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/4/2009 9:45:38 AM
Author: smarie22
That is really pretty--I like the colored halo look a lot. I was actually thinking about having a clear center with a clear halo and then having a colored pave band (but I can''t find any pictures anywhere!)
I can''t think of anything off the top of my head, its a lovely idea though!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2009 9:45:38 AM
Author: smarie22

When I couldn''t find exactly what I wanted..I just got a few pics of things I liked from different rings and photoshopped them together. I sent this to WF and had them custom make my ring. Maybe you can do something like that

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    Diamond Station Tennis Bracelet
    What is PriceScope?
    What is PriceScope?
    What is Diamond Color?
    What is Diamond Color?

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.