shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust needed for one of the furry family members

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's nearly 3am and I just got back from the veterinary hospital; over the last 24 hours Chucky has been more vocal than normal and we noticed he was having trouble sitting, we thought he may have been bitten on the bum.

Turns out it is a lot more serious, the vet said he may not make it over the next couple of days as he has a bladder blockage and his toxin levels are high. They've got him in their ER area and watching him.

I really hope he makes it, he's my cool little buddy that loves fresh seafood when I bring it home. I don't know what we will do without him, he's been with us for most of our relationship :(sad

fb_img_1476287423224.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way. ((hugs)) to you and your wife and kitty! I am so sorry you are suffering this burden. Keep us posted. :((

LadyMCh

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Oh! Poor kitty! Sprinkling some *dust* your way. It is always heartbreaking to have a sick furry family member. :cry: I, my DH, and our 2 furbabies send best wishes Chucky's way.

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jordy...sending lots of dust and healing thoughts Chucky's way.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

:(( Healing vibes across the miles to dear Chucky.

kind regards, Sharon

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no! My prayers are for you and Chucky.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust, good thoughts, and prayers are are outgoing to Chucky and to you, Jordy.

Hugs,
Deb

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
*Dust* Wishing Chucky's condition improves quickly. *Dust*

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust for your little furry friend...good on you for getting him to the Emergency Vet. I have a kitty with chronic UTI :(( . He
is on special food and antibiotics when it flares up. I have to keep a good eye on him to make sure he doesnt end up
with a blockage.

Anyway, lots of dust for Chucky...keep us posted.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
I'm so sorry about Chucky being so uncomfortable.

Sending lots of ((((((((healing dust)))))) to kitty and (((((hugs)))) to his buddy :appl: :wavey:

Puppmom

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jordy, sending buckets of dust that your kitty is back to his old self soon!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DUST and hugs to you, Jordy! I'm so sorry to hear about your little furry friend--I don't know what we would do if we lost either of our pups, so I feel for you 100%.

katharath

Ideal_Rock
Poor baby :(. Hoping for the best for him. He looks a lot like one of my kitties! Keep us posted.

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no :(( poor baby

Sending Chucky lots of dust and hugs.

Please keep us updated. :(sad

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, I'm so sorry, poor little dude. Big big dust for complete recovery and for you and your DW (its hard when your furry ones are very sick).

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Poor Chucky.
Hugs to you both.

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of healing dust to your buddy from me and Lucky!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thank you everyone! Mrs Jordy came back home a little later than I did and said we are getting a call from the vet in a few hours as to whether he will make it or not. I feel so sick right now :knockout:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no, I am so sorry Jordy. Poor baby. :cry:
I am sending bucket loads of healing ***DUST*** and hugs to sweet Chucky and hugs to you and your family.

siamese3

Brilliant_Rock
Sending "Dust" for your sweet kitty.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no Jordy, I'm so sorry to hear this and I'm sending tons of healing dust to Chucky and hugs to you and your wife.

Cluless

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness Jordy I love that pose, just want to scoot him up and kiss him. Lots of healing dust, prayers and positive thoughts coming your way,hang in there guys.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh Jordy I am so sorry. Sending truck loads of healing dust Chucky's way. He is one beautiful furbaby!

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust dust dust for Chucky.

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Thanks again all, we just got an update from the vet hospitl. All but one of his tests have come back showing healthy levels, his potassium was high though which means he may have heart damage and a shortened life. Apparently he has been flushed of his blockage and is now stable, just very tired and lethargic. Hopefully his little heart is going to be OK, like I said he's my little mate and we will be devastated if we lose him from this.

Another pic for good vibes, when we were moving house in the summer of 2012 and he was overheating. A bit of water on the fur and he was content.

fb_img_1476287408428.jpg

Q

Queenie60

Glad he is recovering. Will continue sending good thoughts your way. :wavey:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending good healing vibes for your kitty.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Hope your kitty recovers very soon! He's adorable.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope he is better and back with you soon!!!!!

jordyonbass

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Just spoke to the veterinary hospital, he still has blood in his urine but it's beginning to clear. Hopefully we have him back tomorrow afternoon. Apparently he's very lethargic but is affectionate to the point where he is pulling the nurse's hands in with his paws to lick them whenever they come to check on him. He's never done that before so it would seem he's pretty happy to not be in pain right now. Thanks for all the good vibes everyone, he may have a slightly shorter life now but he should pull out of this little episode.

It's always so painful to see a furry family member ill :(sad

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results