shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust needed for a breast biopsy tomorrow morning

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust and prayers coming your way. Hope all is good!

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Love and dust coming your way from across the oceans!!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of healthy dust!!!! Keep us posted.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Heaps and heaps of healthy dust and good vibes from across the globe!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
An hour and a half to go, Isaku! Sending you awesome positive good wishes and healing vibes!!! DUST and HUGS!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the good wishes and healing vibes, Enerchi. I'm just starting to get a little nervous. Where's the nail biting emotie??

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nothing you can do but just go thru it. The worst things are usually in our minds... so put nothing but happy/positive thoughts in your head right now. You shouldn't be nervous ---it's "the girls" that should be getting ready to be the stars of the show!!! :bigsmile:

You know we are all here for you - and of course your family - so we'll all do our best to get you thru this. I wish I could give you a big hug - stay positive, stay strong, just go thru the process... you can do it!!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending dust and prayers your way. I hope all will be well.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust for you!!

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dust and hugs to you, Isaku. I hope all goes (or went) well!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Thanks to all the PS *dust*, everything went smoothly. I'm so glad it's over, though.

The surgeon was not stingy with the local freezing and he told me what he was going to do along every step of the way :appl:

Four core samples were taken, but actually no pain - just a bit of pressure.

Now the wait begins...

Thank you all for helping me through this :appl: :wavey:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How long is the wait? Good luck, and lots more dust!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
YEAH!!!! So glad you are back and feeling better (I'm hoping!)

Now... the waiting... that can be the worst but stay POSITIVE!!!

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Glad it's over! Now take care of yourself and do something that makes you feel good, like a nice restaurant, good book with tea, whatever.

When I would wait (I have done this many times) I never worried about it. I figured whatever it was is sitting in a lab somewhere and it's their problem right now, not mine :D

Like a volleyball game, the ball is now in their court. They'll pitch it back to you one way or the other so no need to think about it til it arrives. Your mammogram will have a BIRADS score on it, showing how likely they think the thing is cancer.

PS, in all my biopsies we never did find cancer, so it can work out that way. Hope same for you!!!!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Apparently, the wait is usually about one week; however, the radiation surgeon told me that my x-rays/core samples are getting priority treatment as the general surgeon starts his vacation next Friday and told me to call him next Wednesday if I haven't heard from the hospital.

I'm fine with that. :bigsmile:

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Dust, dust, dust for a good and cancer free result. Much love to you as well.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Any projects going on while you wait? Distraction is good.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Isaku, gentle hugs, and sending you all the prayers and dust I can...... :wavey:

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Beacon, I followed your advice :bigsmile: We had a great restaurant lunch- yummy. Due to the fact that the breast pain was so minimal, I enjoyed every bite.

Were all your biopsies related to your breasts?

I'm usually a worrier, but with this, I'm quite calm; in fact, last evening I wasn't convinced that I should bother to go through with this. I have many other health issues which already affect my quality of life negatively, I was considering just leaving the lump there. I told DH what I had in mind and he said that he thought the family would miss me???!!! WOW! You think so??? He neglected to say that HE would miss me :rolleyes: and that he wasn't ready to give me up yet. Hmmmmm.

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad that everything went smoothly today. I will continue sending lots of dust, thoughts, and prayers your way!

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
The** PS Dust** certainly has been wonderful so far....It's working! I can feel it!!

Thanks again army wife and all of those who provided the magical **DUST** :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending you more "magical" PS dust isaku! Glad the biopsy is over and now praying for good results and keeping you in my thoughts.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Praying for good results, Isabel!!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

After my multiple biopsies my surgeon would (always) tell me to go home and have a glass of wine. I took his advice! Healing vibes your way Isabel!

cheers--Sharon

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
merely a glass?! what kind of dr is that?! this is a two glass wine event if there ever was one!

dust Dust and more DUST for a negative return on that biopsy.

aussiemel

Rough_Rock
Thinking of you isaku and sending you lots of DUST. I hope everything turns out well for you, I admire your positive attitude. Please keep us posted.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
continued dust and prayers.

Beacon

Ideal_Rock
Yes, Isaku, all breast biopsies. I can pretty much write a textbook on the subject by now :read: . Hope yours is very, very benign!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results