shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust for Deelight

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of wedding dust to one of our favorite PSers, the lovely, the DEElightful, Deelight who becomes a Mrs tomorow!!!!
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Wishing you and FI all the happiness in the world, and sending lots of dust that your wedding will be everything you hoped and dreamed.

I so wish I was hoping on a plane right now. I promise to open a nice bottle of white tomorow afternoon and toast the lovely Mrs Deelight and her handsome FI. Wish I could have been there sweetie!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/11/2010 3:53:48 AM
Author:honey22
Sending lots of wedding dust to one of our favorite PSers, the lovely, the DEElightful, Deelight who becomes a Mrs tomorow!!!!
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

Wishing you and FI all the happiness in the world, and sending lots of dust that your wedding will be everything you hoped and dreamed.

I so wish I was hoping on a plane right now. I promise to open a nice bottle of white tomorow afternoon and toast the lovely Mrs Deelight and her handsome FI. Wish I could have been there sweetie!
Ditto everything honey said! I hope you have the day of your dreams, Deelight!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Have an awesome day!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Cupcake*Muffin

Shiny_Rock
Congrats and I hope it''s everything you imagined
36.gif

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust for the most woderful wedding day ever Deelight!!!
36.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Thank you honey :) and thanks ladies the day went awesome and mostly as it was meant to :)

Will be back later with stories and photo''s :)

Dee

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results