shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust for Deco''s Pup

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Is the surgery this morning, Deco? How are you holding up?

A good friend of mine''s newf had this surgery done about 2 years ago and he''s doing VERY well now...I can imagine that with small dogs (less weight) the surgery has a very high success rate! I''ll be thinking about you and the little fairy today!!

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hope everything goes well. No animal should ever be sick or in pain.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Oh Deco, to hear about the patella issue, that hits a little close to home! Our little Woofie did the same thing, and the vet said the same as yours- as long as he''s not showing any signs of distress, he''ll be okay. So far no change, but there is a bit of a hitch in his giddyup.

Anyway, I''ll be waiting with my fingers crossed for your beloved gal to heal well and come out of this feeling better than ever before. Are they going to give her a few tranqs the first few days to keep her from aggravating the injury?

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Hoping that all is going well with Tallulah and that you are holding up okay too Deco.
emrose.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock

its natural to worry.....but the most important ingredient during her recovery will be you and your love. it will be harder on you watching her but remember that dogs...as well as humans....have a remarkable self-healing mechanism that thrives on being around loved ones. you can do it! lots of dust floating our way.

movie zombie

Amandine

Brilliant_Rock
Edgar and I want to send lots of pup dust your way!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
YOU ALL ARE AYE-MAZING!!!!! What a blingily shimmering cloud of get-well-soon-doggie DUST! Did I mention it seems to be WORKING!!!!

********** UPDATE *********

The surgeon called and let me know that Tallulah's surgery went well & that she's beginning to wake up appropriately.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

He said the surgery was quite challenging because her knees are so teensy. Like chicken wing teensy. He did all four parts of the surgery that could have possibly been necessary - but is happy with how he got things back together for her. Tight, neat little knee joints. As opposed to the slippy, slidey ones nature gave her. Hopefully she'll be resting easy on the good meds & not miss us too much. Slight possibility she could come home tomorrow -- but most likely Sat.

WHEW!!! Color this Deco double-DEEELIGHTED.

1.gif
19.gif
26.gif

Many thanks & hugs to all!
35.gif
30.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 1/8/2009 11:34:45 AM
Author: decodelighted
YOU ALL ARE AYE-MAZING!!!!! What a blingily shimmering cloud of get-well-soon-doggie DUST! Many thanks & hugs to all! Did I mention it seems to be WORKING!!!!

********** UPDATE *********

The surgeon called and let me know that Tallulah''s surgery went well & that she''s beginning to wake up appropriately.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

He said the surgery was quite challenging because her knees are so teensy. Like chicken wing teensy. He did all four parts of the surgery that could have possibly been necessary - but is happy with how he got things back together for her. Tight, neat little knee joints. As opposed to the slippy, slidey ones nature gave her. Hopefully she''ll be resting easy on the good meds & not miss us too much. Slight possibility she could come home tomorrow -- but most likely Sat.

WHEW!!! Color this Deco double-DEEELIGHTED.

1.gif
19.gif
26.gif
FANTASTIC NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
Awww Im glad to see that the surgeon said the surgery went well... Sending lots and lots of recovery dust to your little pup!!!:)

princesss

Ideal_Rock
YAY! I''m so excited for you, Deco.

Lots of healing dust going out now, so Tallulah can be back on her feet and running around as soon as possible.

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! *sending recovery dust!*

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Yay! I''m so happy for you and little T.

*Continuing to send healing dust*

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!
36.gif

Peepa

Shiny_Rock
Our Petrie (min pin) just had her back left knee (patellar luxation) surgery a couple of weeks ago. I was totally worried too and broke my heart when we picked her up to see that she was so out of it and she couldn''t sleep the first night due to pan... But, only two weeks later and she''s happy as can be. Don''t worry and one tip, the day/night she was away, I picked up all her toys and washed the ones I could, especially her balls so she wouldn''t be tempted to play with them and put too much weight on her knee. Also, she''s been getting free rides up and down the bed and furniture and we think she loves that.
face6.gif

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
That''s wonderful news, Deco!!! I hope she gets her rest and has a speedy recovery!

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay! Lots of dust for a quick recovery!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
So glad to hear the good news about T's surgery - that's the best possible news so YAY!!!!!!!

I'm sure she'll sail through her recovery with flying colors and be back to normal in no time
9.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
that is just fantastic news deco. So glad she is resting and will come home soon.

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Just saw this now... I am so glad your precious did well in the surgery.

Lots of dust for a speedy recovery!!!!!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
That''s great news! Speedy recovery dust coming your way, Tallulah!

teapot

Shiny_Rock
Deco, I''m sending dust to you and your pup.

Also, if you need to her an e-collar, consider the doughnut We got one for our pup when he had an allergic rash and it worked great. He was able to eat and drink with this collar on. It''s not for all dogs (check out the reviews), but but it worked for my furchild. It cost $32 dollars where the e-collar cost $13, but worth it for us.

******* more dust ******** & ((((((((( Hugs ))))))))))

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
Hoping for a speedy recovery for your girl!

Amazing, isn''t it, how such a small thing can capture our hearts!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
yippee10.gif
YAY!!!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yay that is GREAT news Deco. Now sending recovery dust to your sweet puppy.
12.gif
HUGS!!!!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
that''s good news: will your vet let you visit with her tomorrow? whenever my cats have to stay more than one night at the vet i go and visit with them.....i''m told by the vet professionals they can see a difference with my cats because i do so.

movie zombie

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m so glad to hear the surgery went well! Can''t wait till Tallulah is up and about again!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
So good to hear! Keep us updated, please.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
That''s fantastic news glad to hear it all went well :D

natalina

Brilliant_Rock
So glad to hear your baby''s surgery went okay! I hope her healing process is smooth and quick! (and yes, I know she''s a dog, but I consider mine my babies and I bet you do too!) Lots of love and dust!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Doggy dust continues!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results