shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust for Deco''s Pup

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
heaps of dust to you and your pup!!

(feel free to post some pictures of that most adorable dog)

mia1181

Brilliant_Rock
Awwww lots of dust to your little furbaby!!!! When I saw this I was like "Oh not the sweetie in the avatar!" I feel like I know her! Well I''m sure everything will be fine, just give her lots of time to heal. Definitely send the toy! We always send Oliver with his "puppy" when he goes to the vet. It''s almost as big as he is too and he doesn''t play with toys when he''s alone, but I know he knows it''s his and smells of our house.

DUST!!!!!!

fisherofmengirly

Ideal_Rock
Hoping the surgery goes well, Deco.

My in-laws had to have surgery on their dog (a chi-pom mix) this summer. Chleo''s hind leg at the "knee" area and the other hind leg at the hip. She did well and the recovery went smoothly. Hoping the same for your precious puppy! (And what a cutie, too!!)

777_LDY

Brilliant_Rock
Deco, I am sincerely sorry that your beautiful Tallulah has to have this surgery. I always enjoy seeing your avatar as well. Beautiful name, by the way, for a beautiful girl. I hope that the surgery is a great success and she will heal quickly feeling better than she did before.
emrose.gif

******************dust******************

ChinaCat

Brilliant_Rock
dust, dust, dust, dust and more dust! She''s gonna be just fine, and you are such a good doggie momma to be so concerned about your little one. Keep us posted!!!!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sending bucket loads of dust to your puppy Deco! I''m sure she''ll come through it with flying colours.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry your poor pup has to go through that--sending all the strongest dust possible!!!

***********************************DUSTS***********************************

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
buckets of dust for that sweet puppy!!!!

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust to Tallulah! Your adorable avatar always makes me smile. I hope everything goes wonderfully and that she heals quickly.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco, I am so sorry! I hope everything goes smoothly.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks PS pals! I'm off & on -- trying to keep calm & spend as much time as possible with the fluffy lady. Will probably be around a lot for the next couple days -- distraction, anyone?

REALLY APPRECIATE THE DUST and well wishes for Tallulah!!! It helps.

ETA: It is luxating patellas, BTW ... in answer to an earlier question. She was diagnosed with one early on ... but I was told she'd only need the surgery when it started affecting her. She never showed any signs of distress, leaped whole flights of wood stairs like Super Pup, jumped and ran and romped like a puppy -- until all of a sudden she didn't. Her "good" leg is the one giving her problems now. Its really very strange. We guess she'd been compensating for the "bad" leg with her strong good one and then when the good one was injured or over-stressed or whatever happened, the whole works shut down. The bed rest has helped some though. You know how your hair always looks best the day before you're scheduled to get it cut? Today she seems like her old self ... even though the 2nd opinion was just Monday. She wants to run & jump & frolic & its almost like we're imagining the two weeks of lameness. I know we're not though. I know she needs this to get better in the long run. Her vet of 6 years and a Cornell-trained board certified orthopedic surgeon both say so ... but its so weird that she's perked up right as we're preparing for the big day.
32.gif

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Tons and tons and tons of dust going your (and Tallulah''s) way.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Ton-o-dust!
emdog.gif

cheers--Sharon

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Tons of dust headed Tallulah''s way!

Irishgrrrl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
***dustdustdustdustdustdustdustdustdustdustdustdust***

Deco, I''m so sorry you''re going through this!
15.gif

Try not to worry too much . . . she''s going to pull through just fine and she''ll be better than new after the surgery! ((((HUGS))))

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Truckloads of dust, dear Deco.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m worried that poor puppy is going to smother in all this dust...ah....CHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Praying for a good outcome, Deco....I am so sorry!

Allison D.

Ideal_Rock
Dec, you got it.

A universe-full of dust coming at you, along with my most fervent prayers for your pup''s easy surgery and recovery and for your peace of mind.

Blair138

Brilliant_Rock
***DUST*** I am a huge animal lover and love my doggy to death. My family''s first dog had some major surgery and then eventually passed away from cancer. I hope that your pup and you are doing well.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
HEAPS of dust outgoing for your sweet Tallulah.

My little Tallulah (and all the rest of our furbabies) are sending loads over, too.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Dust for the pup!
8.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Dust and lots of positive thoughts for your baby girl, Deco.

MoonWater

Ideal_Rock
*sending dust*

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Sending lots of prayers and vibes for your pup, Deco! I hope everything goes well!!! *Hugs*

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

More dust going yours and T''s way Deco, keep us posted!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
pup dust!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Poor little mite, sending a ton of dust for a speedy and full recovery.

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
My puppy and I are sending *puppydust* to both of you and your puppy! I know how stressful it is when your furbaby is not doing well. Please keep us updated on her progress!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
deco, I hope everything goes smoothly for your sweet Tallulah.
girls_49.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
Dust for the pup! Hope all goes well!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results