shape
carat
color
clarity

DSS Relieved - New 1 Ct. AGS0

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MissGotRocks, yes DH does realize he is quite lucky that my next upgrade will probably be my studs from 3/4 ctw to 1 ctw or to get a slightly larger pink sapphire. Of course he gets his turn next. He is in to watches but sadly they don't offer upgrades for watches. I thought his statement about gnats was pretty funny. The .53 ct. diamond I traded in for the .81 ct. was an AGS0 and there were just a few little "gnat" things about the .81 ct. diamond that didn't quite seem to same to me. I knew I keep looking to upgrade until I had that same type of diamond again and now I do. :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DH's point and shot takes better macro shots than mine. I hope the sun is out in the morning so I can get some more pictures.

canon2.jpg

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, marcy! It looks like a very bright stone. I'm so excited for you!!!! I love the way it looks with your band. Very classy.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Deegee. I appreciate it.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is beautiful, Marcy! Congratulations! I love your setting in yellow gold. I wore a yellow gold setting for 28 years, and boy seeing
the beauty of yours makes me long for one again. It looks lovely on your hand, enjoy looking at that beauty!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

It's a stunner Marcy!!

cheers--Sharon

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Awesome , Marcy!!! So happy for you!! Enjoy your fabulous new ring!!! :appl: :appl:

Venice

Brilliant_Rock
She's a real beauty! The yellow gold band is so shiny and striking, too! Congrats!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Now that I found out DH's point and shoot takes better closeups than mine I just had to get a few more photos.

backlit.jpg

backlit1.jpg

fire1.jpg

crystaldish.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few more photos.

fire2.jpg

fire3.jpg

fire4.jpg

spectra.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
One more.

spectra4.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous new photos :) :) :) :)

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Luv2sparkle. I have quite a bit of WG but really like YG jewelry.

Thank you Sharon.

Thank you Dani. I am enjoying it so far.

Thank you Venice, it is such a simple band but I think it looks great with a solitaire.

Thank you Sig47. I have been giving DH a hard time tonight that we need to swap cameras. Of course my point and shoot is pink so I doubt he’ll trade with me.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations marcy! You'e over a carat and a G VS2 AGS0? Ya' done good!!!! It's beautiful ;))

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, the new stone is so gorgeous and sparkly! I love your setting too!

ENJOY!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new diamond is gorgeous!!! It looks beautiful on your hand, I'm very happy for you marcy! Congrats on a wonderful upgrade!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Gemgirl. I was working my way up gradually to the 1 carat range so I thought I’d be coming home with something in the .90 range. I was very excited to hit the 1 carat range and get an AGS0. It was my lucky day.

Thank you Lalla619. Yes it is very sparkly, It’s a good thing DH drives us to work.

Thank you Junebug. I appreciate it.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh Marcy, your recent photos are wonderful. I love the various fire shots. I'm so jealous.....ever since I got my new RHR we've had nothing but rain, fog and overcast, crappy weather. I've yet to be able to take any pictures outside in the sun. :((

I really enjoy seeing all your photos so please feel free to post lots more. :naughty: Again, congratulations on your gorgeous new stone.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Farleysmom. I will probably try to take more photos this weekend when I can get outside. Rats that you haven't had any sunshine to get photos of your new RHR. We usually have some sunshine everyday which makes it kind of nice. Of course we get wind here.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here are a few arrows shots. All the little reflections in the diamond make it look dirty. Oh no! I hope to get some more photos in the Sun on Saturday.

arrows.jpg

arrows2.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its lovely Marcy...congratulations on your upgrade...20 points makes a pretty big difference!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you TyTy333. I was amazed at how much of a difference it makes. The diamond casts a shadow on my anniversary band now - I kind of freaked out the first time I saw it because I at first though one of the channel set diamonds was missing.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I got out the lite box and my digital SLR tonight and out of about 100 shots I like these 3.

macro2.jpg

macrodia.jpg

macroring.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are (were) my 3 diamonds.
L to R: 1 ct. AGS0 G, .81 ct. GIA EX F, .53 ct. AGS0 E

The .53 ct. started this whole thing. :appl:

arrows.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've been playing with my new camera this weekend. Here are a few shots that turned out pretty well.

new1.jpg

new2a.jpg

new4.jpg

new5.jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a few more.

new6.jpg

new7.jpg

new8.jpg

new9.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow Marcy your new pics are just :love: :love: ! Love your new ring - it's a stunner!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you MissGotRocks. With a new camera and a new diamond I can't stop myself. :bigsmile:

mousey

Shiny_Rock
Lovely ring

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Marcy it is lovely, a great size on your hand! Just perfect!

And the newest set of photos are awesome, really great job capturing the facets!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results