clarity

Dry Wedding

doodle

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/30/2010 8:01:57 PM
Author: megumic
Date: 4/30/2010 2:56:46 PM

Author: doodle

I''ve taken a flask to a wedding once, and believe me, it was needed in this case. I couldn''t NOT attend because I was a bridesmaid, but it was a very tense situation where about 90% of the guests didn''t want the couple to get married (so much so that the groom''s mother made it a public service announcement that she missed her son''s ex girlfriend!), so yeah, I had a flask, I had a few sips throughout the wedding, and I didn''t kill anyone, haha! I say pre-game--as long as you''re not shnockered, it''s all gravy, baby!

I''m in a very similar situation, although slightly different, so yes, I think I need a flask
11.gif
38.gif

Did the couple end up staying together??

So far, so good, but they got married because she was pregnant, so having a baby is good incentive to make it work, I suppose. The guy is one of those that''ll make it work as long as humanly possible for his kid, so a lot of people were worried about him staying in a marriage even if he was miserable solely for the sake of his son. They seem happy so far, though. Here''s to hoping your situation works out!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results