shape
carat
color
clarity

Drop Diamond Pendant Upgrade

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
The platinum pendant was originally done by Lesley and Brian and their jeweler when they were at WF. Originally it had 5 diamonds but I always thought it was a drop short. So finally I had the 6th diamond added by Lesley, Catherine and Brian at BGD. Originally the diamonds in order were .08, .12, 15, .20, .25 carats each for a total of approx .70 carats. The 6th stone was just added with the bezel, this stone is .42 carats so the total carat weight is about 1.12 carats. it took them time to find a match for the pendant, but it matches perfectly. Communication was easy and the final product is wonderful. The wife come home tonight, when she puts it on I will take some neck shots, if she let me. Catherine, Lesley, Brian......thanks for another great experience with you guys.

briangavin_bezels_waltena3_061614.jpg

briangavin_bezels_waltena4_061614.jpg

briangavin_bezels_waltena1_061614.jpg

briangavin_bezels_waltena2_061614.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh that's stunning! It was pretty before, but the addition of the larger diamond really does make a difference! Love the extra bling! :appl:

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just gorgeous :love:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I saw this on BGD's FB page and thought it was beautiful - nice to see it's in a PS home! It looks like it was always meant to have six stones, a really classic, versatile piece. :))

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous pendant update. It looks indeed like it was always meant to look like this.

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love drop pendants, I have one too! The longer the better, enjoy!

WillyDiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am glad you are all enjoying it. My wife loved it when she arrived home last night.
Adding the 6th diamond added about 35% more carat weight to the total, so it makes a big difference.
Enjoy.

VirginiaZee

Shiny_Rock
Lovely upgrade! Hope she's loving wearing it! :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results