shape
carat
color
clarity

Drooling over this Ouros infinity ring...

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness, I just can't stop staring at this infinity ring of lab created emerald and baguette stones... I'm not in the market for it (repeat over and over in my head), but it's a beaut. My question isn't specific to lab created diamonds, but to infinity rings in general (which I could only afford if lab created) - I'm worried about comfort between my fingers. So I was thinking of customizing it so there are only 3 stones on either side of the center, 7 total, to give the illusion of an infinity ring.

What are your thoughts on infinity versus infinity-esque?

Drool away....

https://www.etsy.com/listing/970284017/step-cut-tapper-baguette-ring-emerald?ref=user_profile&frs=1

Gemma10

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness, I just can't stop staring at this infinity ring of lab created emerald and baguette stones... I'm not in the market for it (repeat over and over in my head), but it's a beaut. My question isn't specific to lab created diamonds, but to infinity rings in general (which I could only afford if lab created) - I'm worried about comfort between my fingers. So I was thinking of customizing it so there are only 3 stones on either side of the center, 7 total, to give the illusion of an infinity ring.

What are your thoughts on infinity versus infinity-esque?

Drool away....

https://www.etsy.com/listing/970284017/step-cut-tapper-baguette-ring-emerald?ref=user_profile&frs=1

The link didn’t work for me? Maybe attach pictures, I have an infinity ring and I find they make your finger look so much bigger and it’s uncomfortable so I am going to just get an anniversary band instead with my engagement ring

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
The link didn't work- Is it this one?
It's certainly blingtastic! I would personally want the shank of the setting to be lower as it would be too tall/wide against my other fingers.

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
The link didn’t work for me? Maybe attach pictures, I have an infinity ring and I find they make your finger look so much bigger and it’s uncomfortable so I am going to just get an anniversary band instead with my engagement ring

Let's see if I can figure out how to insert pictures, photo cred to Ouros' Etsy listing.

il_794xN.2901342744_rgga.jpg il_794xN.2901342684_psia.jpg il_794xN.2949349865_pzxm.jpg

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
The link didn't work- Is it this one?
It's certainly blingtastic! I would personally want the shank of the setting to be lower as it would be too tall/wide against my other fingers.

I understand what you mean about it being too wide/tall, but what does it mean to have the shank of the setting be lower? I'm just not up to par with all the lingo yet :)

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
:bigsmile: Honest can't say I'm much better! I'll try though.
Do you see how there is space creating a 'second ring' on the side view? They are set like a side stone would be. I think they call that airline. I would want the stones set with less or even no airline in the shank and lowered in the main threes stone. It would cut down on how wide the ring feels.
Though it will be a wide ring because of the stone size anyway-this would go a long way in making it more wearable. More like this
I hope some eternity ring people show up because they can explain it so much better than I can.

MelloYello8

Shiny_Rock
It’s beautiful as a piece of art but looks so uncomfortable. I wouldn’t wear this every day but it might be worth suffering for fashion on special occasions, like on the red carpet, or coronation day.

RJLongLong

Rough_Rock
It’s beautiful as a piece of art but looks so uncomfortable. I wouldn’t wear this every day but it might be worth suffering for fashion on special occasions, like on the red carpet, or coronation day.

You know, I'm on the red carpet a few times a year, so... ;-) I've been looking at 5-7 stone rings instead because I 100% agree with you, it would probably drive me nuts! Probably safer with a 5 stone.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results