Dressed up my solitaire for summer

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow that is gorgeous! Details?

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thx LLJsMom & AprilBaby. It was an impulse purchase. Just one of those pop-in ring wraps. The emeralds are .25 ctw each. I had the other bands - just playing.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow it looks gorgeous MM!!!:love: I love the versatility! LOVE emeralds and diamonds together, enjoy it!

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
That is lovely! Emerald is my and my husband’s birth stone and we were married in May, but the softness of emeralds scares me! My mom had lovely oval emerald earrings that she had placed as side stones on her e ring and she chipped one badly and lost the other!
Your ring wrap is the perfect solution!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Exactly dtnyc!
I’m notoriously tough on rings and I never take them off. This is an easy & fun solution. Not as perfect looking as a real 3-stone, but more practical for me. These prob will get damaged over time. They’re not the highest quality, so I think I’ll just wear it and replace them.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love that look!

Where did you get the wrap? I've always considered that as a cool option with a solitaire but don't know where to look for one other than go the custom route.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love it!! :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's from TwoBirches. I had 20% off & free shipping. Fully returnable. You get a kit to make a mould of your ring, or else you send very detailed pics of every dimension with a mm ruler, which is actually what I did. Their reviews are mixed, although recently they seem to be positive. I'm happy with the fit and the color; the stones are quite included. Prob not everyone's standards. I'm gonna ask my jeweler to price AAA emeralds to possibly replace with down the road. I'm thinking about getting one with rubies too.
I think Whiteflash has made them for people in the past.

alpha238

Shiny_Rock
Looks great! Love the idea and will have to check the site.

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's from TwoBirches. I had 20% off & free shipping. Fully returnable. You get a kit to make a mould of your ring, or else you send very detailed pics of every dimension with a mm ruler, which is actually what I did. Their reviews are mixed, although recently they seem to be positive. I'm happy with the fit and the color; the stones are quite included. Prob not everyone's standards. I'm gonna ask my jeweler to price AAA emeralds to possibly replace with down the road. I'm thinking about getting one with rubies too.
I think Whiteflash has made them for people in the past.

Thanks!

justpeachy

Shiny_Rock
It's from TwoBirches. I had 20% off & free shipping. Fully returnable. You get a kit to make a mould of your ring, or else you send very detailed pics of every dimension with a mm ruler, which is actually what I did. Their reviews are mixed, although recently they seem to be positive.

i am so glad you had a positive experience with twobirches. a local friend tried to do a wedding band/jacket upgrade with them last year and it was an absolute nightmare & the quality! :wall: soured the whole anniversary for her. she was puzzled bc she's also seen bad reviews- must have been a fluke. sorry for the threadjack

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just Peachy - sry about your friend. I think it's all about expectations and circumstances. I got this just as fun ring to play around with my myriad of stackers. If this were for an important anniversary, I'd have different expectations.
I have to give a shout out to their customer service - lightening quick responses.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooooh!!! it's beautiful!!! love it.

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
THX Tekate!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's really cool and the emeralds have a nice glow. I love the wrap idea, but most of my solitaires are cathedrals. A jacket will work for me, but twice the $$ :(

Really lovely. Thanks for sharing!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty. I love colored gems with diamonds.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love that look, especially emeralds! :love::appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. I love the color.

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
:mrgreen2:Beautiful look, great for Christmas and St. Patrick's day too!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love this @motownmama! Beautiful and clever and versatile. It is simply greenilicious.:love:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_4552.jpg Thank you Ringo, Lisa, Apacherose, Bonfire, Marcy, Luce, Missy!!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results