shape
carat
color
clarity

dress shopping - pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Hmm, I always end up against the grain on these things. I absolutely love #3, and not many women can pull off that dropped waist. That dress just looks so flattering on you. My second favorite would be #2, then #1, and #4 is actually my least favorite of all of these. You look nice in all the dresses, but I don't see the nice hourglass in 4 that I see in the others. I also don't love the ruching. I prefer a more streamlined look, like 2 or 3. However, your opinion is the one that really counts!

Sabine

Ideal_Rock
#2 is probably my favorite! The shape is wonderful on you, although the fabric on the top looks more luxurious than the fabric on the bottom. #4 is my next favorite!

liz

Rough_Rock
I'll echo what a few others have said and tell you that #1 is my favorite by far. The others don't even come close. They're all very different styles, but #1 is the most elegant and flattering on your lovely figure, in my opinion. And the detail on the dress is exquisite. Go with your first choice. It's worth the alterations!

dec2410

Shiny_Rock
my personal favs are 2 & 4!!! but ALL of the dresses look absolutely fabulous on you!!! must be a tough choice!

akroller

Rough_Rock
I think you look amazing in dress #3. You are obviously a very slender gal (I am too so I think I would choose something similar.) Dress #2 is my second choice, as I think it is pretty "now" in the world of gowns. #1 seems like it could be any other dress, and while it flatters, I think you could find something better if the sheath style is what you are looking for. Either way, they are all fab..

Alli

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
I love dress 2 on you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results