shape
carat
color
clarity

dress shopping - pictures

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JR320

Shiny_Rock
I went on 3 rounds of dress shopping this weekend, and would love some opinions... I definitely have my favorite, but let me know what you think!

Dress #1

JR320dress1.JPG

Dress #2

JR320dress2.JPG

Dress #3

JR320dress3.JPG

dress #4

JR320dress4.JPG

Dress 3 and dress 4 are beautiful on you. I don''t care for dress 1, and dress 2 is just "okay".

This is a hard one. They are both so different. They each look beautiful on you. I think I am leaning towards 2.

okay, okay.. i didn''t have 4 options when i was replying. i guess i caught you in between adding pics. My new pick without a doubt is #4! Stunning and very flattering!

GASP!!
30.gif
30.gif
I''m gonna have to disagree and say that #1 is just stunning on you!! That one is easily my favorite. You look beautiful in all of them, but I just love the style of the first, and you have the PERFECT figure for it!

#4 is my second favorite though.

Date: 2/22/2009 10:56:55 PM
Author: Izzy03
Dress 3 and dress 4 are beautiful on you. I don''t care for dress 1, and dress 2 is just ''okay''.
Ditto!

Oh my goodness, number 3!!!! It is different, incredibly flattering, and just stunning on you!!

I like the others, you''ve got a lovely figure, but that one more than any of the others is unique and just... gorgeous!!!

Date: 2/22/2009 11:06:33 PM
Author: Clairitek

Dress 3 and dress 4 are beautiful on you. I don''t care for dress 1, and dress 2 is just ''okay''.
Ditto!
I agree!

4 -- 1 -- 2 -- 3, in that order. I think #4 looks terrific on you, but 1 and 2 are also lovely on you and would also be good choices, depending on what you''re most comfortable in and what fits best with your wedding venue, formality, etc. I''m not crazy about how #3 emphasizes your hips though....

Honestly, you can pull any of them off, but:

#3 & #4 are my favorites
#1 looks nice on you, just the dress does not do much for me
#2 it is hard to say, as I am not a fan of it at all. Perhaps it would be better if it was fitted properly.

2 or 4 for sure..
1... it just do anything for me?
3... I think that the sash on your waist makes you look bigger than you are (and you are tiny!)

#4 for sure!

4 - 1 - 2 - 3

I LOVE #4 on you - I gasped when I saw it!

You look absolutely beautiful in all of them. #s 1 and 2 are gorgeous too. I am not a fan of #3 - I think it looks kind of matronly.

I love dress #4 on you. Its very stunning and beautiful!
36.gif

Love dress #4 on you- that''d be my pick!
1.gif

#4 is my favorite on you with #2 as a close second. #1 looks a little blah to me (even though it has a lot going on, hmmm, strange) and the embellisment on #3 seems to...hrmmm, how to phrase this...look like "X" marks the spot!

#2, it does the most justice to your great figure.

I'm really not a fan of #1. I think I'd like it better without the straps...

I say #4! Followed by #2 - they all look great on you though!

#2 and #4!!! Beautiful!

For me it has to be either #1 or #4. Dresses #2 and #3 make you look a size that you aren''t.

I think dress #1 looks so beautiful on you though!

Date: 2/22/2009 11:48:38 PM
Author: SanDiegoLady

I agree, I love 3 & 4!!! Both elegant and really lovely on your figure :)
What they said...
9.gif

I like 1 and 4 on you! Not only do they make your figure slammin, (they all do BTW), 1 and 4 is just more my style than 2 and 3. I am looking at the Mori Lee 2181, which reminds me of #1.

Mori Lee 2181.jpg

#4 looks absolutely breath taken on you!!
emwink.gif

I love dress #3 on you, and #1 is my second favourite!

My favourite is #4, although 1 and 2 look lovely on you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP