shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress Shopping - Need help between 2!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or another slightly more embellished one, but it still packs a punch on how it looks at the waist. It''s more expensive, at $1,235. Link in case it didn''t attach

Watters1027B at HOB.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Out of the two of them I prefer number 1, but you can definitely do better. I hope you find some more at the 2nd store!

*Danielle*

Shiny_Rock
I like the first one more. The neckline was much more flattering and the waistline was as well.

I agree that you could do better, even in a simple dress. Don''t worry! You will find something in plenty of time!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ok I''m back.

Thank you for smacking some sense into me because I found a dress that I LOVED LOVED LOVED. Unfortunately I could not take any photos of it.
7.gif

It''s the maggie sottero vonda dress.

maggiesoterrovondadress.jpg

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah!!!!

It''s great looking on the model and I imagine much better on you! The waist and where it hits on the model looks just lovely. I''m sure you''ll look stunning in it!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great!! I like that one SO much more than the first two!!! You need to go back, try it on, and use the camera phone to take a picture in the dressing room!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/13/2009 3:45:19 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Great!! I like that one SO much more than the first two!!! You need to go back, try it on, and use the camera phone to take a picture in the dressing room!

Yes! This!

Besides, once you pay for it the dress shop with usually let you take a photo, right?

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I''m so glad I looked at some other dresses. I kind of panicked about my time frame settled on dresses.

This one was SO nice on me. I looked THIN! It was glorious.

*fingers crossed* that they can order it and get it to me on time!

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elle, I felt really badly that we all came down on you about the dress but with that new dress being the result I''m thrilled for you now. I know I''m way to excited for a random person on the internet, but this dress is just so so much better!

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/13/2009 3:49:57 PM
Author: Addy
Elle, I felt really badly that we all came down on you about the dress but with that new dress being the result I''m thrilled for you now. I know I''m way to excited for a random person on the internet, but this dress is just so so much better!

Don''t feel bad! Yeah it was frustrating at the time but I will be much happier.

I wouldn''t have posted if I didn''t want your honest opinion.

Thanks to ALL of you!

I will take pics ASAP. I want to cuddle that dress and never let it go.
3.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
Now that''s the way you are supposed to feel about your wedding dress!

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Love it ElleDizzy!!! Wow you worked fast! I had no idea you would be going out again today but that dress is so lovely. Just the right amount of sparkle on it too! Can''t wait to see it on you. I assume it has a corset back because its a Maggie, right? I think they are great with helping make the shape you want without squashing your chest. My fingers are crossed that they can get you the gown in time!

cocolaw

Brilliant_Rock
The new dress is BEAUTIFUL and i can tell that it will look amazing on your figure!! everyone is right....the other dresses were just not right.

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I like #1 the best out of those 2... It''s classic and simple!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 6/13/2009 3:23:15 PM
Author: bee*
Out of the two of them I prefer number 1, but you can definitely do better. I hope you find some more at the 2nd store!

Ditto. I''m sorry you are feeling pressured.
40.gif

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
That dress you picked is fantastic!! Its floaty and feminine without being too poofy!! I bet you look gorgeous in it. I can''t wait to see pictures!

stepcutgirl

Brilliant_Rock
I replied too soon! I love the new dress! Woot!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh awesome! I''m glad you fell in love with something!!!!!!!!!!!! And it''s gorgeous too! Much better than those first two. Did your same friend go with you?

Sooooo......now on to accessories!!! (Read: shoes)

BeachRunner

Brilliant_Rock
I can''t wait to see the Maggie on you!

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
That maggie is gorgeous! So much nicer than the other two!

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
LOVE the Maggie, and I can''t wait to see how it looks on you!

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
That dress is beautiful I love the neckline. Glad you got something you love!

lilmissrugger

Shiny_Rock
absolutely gorgeous!!! pics as soon as possible, please!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

princesss

Ideal_Rock
ETA: YAY for a dress! That's beautiful.

PilsnPinkysMom

Brilliant_Rock
YAY! I''m so happy you went out searching again, because this dress blows the other two out of the water. A wonderful cut/shape, such a flattering neckline, and the perfect amount of embellishment! Can''t wait to see photos of you in the dress!!

katamari

Ideal_Rock
I actually liked dress 2 on you, but that Maggie blows it out of the water. Just so much more elegant!

Um, and we do want pics of the dress, but how about a proper SMTR thread while you have the camera out. . .
25.gif

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Yes! Much much better!!! I liked the sweetheart neckline on the second dress, but not the shape. And I thought the first one was too plain. The Maggie is perfect. It''s got a nice line (lower waist than the first which will make you look longer and leaner), a little bit of sparkle (but still simple), plus the sweetheart neckline that I really liked on you. Perfect!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Yay on the dress!!! I;m glad you found ''the'' dress, elle!! It will look absolutely stunning on you!!! Can''t wait to see pics of it!!!!!

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
The new dress is really pretty!!! Congratulations
36.gif

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
Way to go Elle!!! Can''t wait to see pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results