shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress for an "older" bride?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dtnyc

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats- it''s v. pretty!

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect! I love it! It combines all the best aspects of those dresses!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I am thrilled to have found a dress so quickly! I just love it and can''t wait for him to see me in it on our wedding day!
30.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow!!! It''s PERFECT! Light and soft-looking, and the gathers on the waist will be so flattering! I love the little ruffly cap sleeves - so feminine. It''s a very special dress. Bravo!
36.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 5:10:21 PM
Author: ImpatientOne
I found it!!!! I went to both Nordstrom and Macys today and ended up getting this dress!
emteeth.gif

http://www.dessy.com/index.cfm?go=bridal&style=1006

I had seen it online and sent an email to inquire about it, so was thrilled to find it in person today! I was originally thinking I would go with ivory, however, when I tried on the white it looked so much better with my skin color, so I went with that. Plus I think the white will be nice for a beach wedding. The sales girl assured me white would be okay, and since it isn''t a really formal wedding gown, I don''t think Emily Post would chastise me for wearing white.

So, the dress is ordered & should be here in a week or two. Don''t think I''ll need much done to it other than having it shortened. I thought it really flatters my figure and is just what I was looking for - simple but elegant
36.gif
I love this one - it is my fav of all the ones on this thread!!! congrats and best wishes!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results