Find your diamond
Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress for an "older" bride?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Perfect! I love it! It combines all the best aspects of those dresses!

ImpatientOne

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! I am thrilled to have found a dress so quickly! I just love it and can''t wait for him to see me in it on our wedding day!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow!!! It''s PERFECT! Light and soft-looking, and the gathers on the waist will be so flattering! I love the little ruffly cap sleeves - so feminine. It''s a very special dress. Bravo!

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/17/2007 5:10:21 PM
Author: ImpatientOne
I found it!!!! I went to both Nordstrom and Macys today and ended up getting this dress!

http://www.dessy.com/index.cfm?go=bridal&style=1006

I had seen it online and sent an email to inquire about it, so was thrilled to find it in person today! I was originally thinking I would go with ivory, however, when I tried on the white it looked so much better with my skin color, so I went with that. Plus I think the white will be nice for a beach wedding. The sales girl assured me white would be okay, and since it isn''t a really formal wedding gown, I don''t think Emily Post would chastise me for wearing white.

So, the dress is ordered & should be here in a week or two. Don''t think I''ll need much done to it other than having it shortened. I thought it really flatters my figure and is just what I was looking for - simple but elegant
I love this one - it is my fav of all the ones on this thread!!! congrats and best wishes!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Princess Diana: Timeless Jewelry Every Woman Should Own
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Diamond Jewelry For 4th Of July Quarantine Celebrations
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond
    Fancy Greyish Yellowish Green Diamond

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.