shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamgirl''s very Merry Tiffany Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Wow, now that''s a nice Christmas! I love them all and that is my favorite Christmas song too
2.gif

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Holy Moly!!! You racked in the Tif goods for sure! They''re ALL just gorgeous. I''d been wondering when you''d post pics! I have to admit, I finally braved my local Tif store because of you (I''m SO intimidated by those fancy-shmancy jewelry stores). Well, actually, mainly because of your gorgeous amethyst. My experience was strange though. No one even acknowledged me for nearly 10 minutes. Then, when I asked to see the necklace (I actually wanted to see the green quartz one) he didn''t even offer to let me try it on. Maybe I didn''t act impressed enough, I don''t know. I really wanted to see how that baby looked against my pale skin (not sure if it''d work), but for some reason I felt it inappropriate to ask to try it. LOL! Oh, well. I made the mistake of checking out the e-rings, you know, as long as I was there...I absolutely fell in love with the Legacy! Oh, it''s SO gorgeous. Sorry, back to topic...I LOVE you new goodies. You must have been VERY good this year!
31.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I love them all!

cheers--Sharon

jewelerman

Ideal_Rock
the sterling teardrop pendant is a favorite of mine!

Burk

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! You lucky girl!! Love them all!

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful new goodies. . .my favorite is the amythest pendant
1.gif

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2009 8:30:22 PM
Author: Still_Waiting
Holy Moly!!! You racked in the Tif goods for sure! They''re ALL just gorgeous. I''d been wondering when you''d post pics! I have to admit, I finally braved my local Tif store because of you (I''m SO intimidated by those fancy-shmancy jewelry stores). Well, actually, mainly because of your gorgeous amethyst. My experience was strange though. No one even acknowledged me for nearly 10 minutes. Then, when I asked to see the necklace (I actually wanted to see the green quartz one) he didn''t even offer to let me try it on. Maybe I didn''t act impressed enough, I don''t know. I really wanted to see how that baby looked against my pale skin (not sure if it''d work), but for some reason I felt it inappropriate to ask to try it. LOL! Oh, well. I made the mistake of checking out the e-rings, you know, as long as I was there...I absolutely fell in love with the Legacy! Oh, it''s SO gorgeous. Sorry, back to topic...I LOVE you new goodies. You must have been VERY good this year!
31.gif
still wating, aww...sorry you had such a bad experience. I had something like that happen once in the Louis Vuitton store. Didn''t even acknowledge me. Too bad for them I had a gift card ready to be used on their bag, but wasn''t going to give commission to them. I really wonder why some of these people act so snooty, I mean if they were loaded with money, something tells me they probably wouldn''t be working retail, kwim?

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a fabulous Christmas. I especially love the amethyst. Love the pic of the 3 of them hanging on the tree.

Miscka

Brilliant_Rock
what a great Christmas! I love the crystal star, have been admiring it!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamgirl! They are all beautiful!!!!!

Still_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/8/2009 12:34:29 PM
Author: steph72276

still wating, aww...sorry you had such a bad experience. I had something like that happen once in the Louis Vuitton store. Didn''t even acknowledge me. Too bad for them I had a gift card ready to be used on their bag, but wasn''t going to give commission to them. I really wonder why some of these people act so snooty, I mean if they were loaded with money, something tells me they probably wouldn''t be working retail, kwim?
LOL! That''s EXACTLY what I was thinking on my way home! I mean, really, even in a store like Tiff''s, they can''t do all THAT well, can they? I suppose their commission could really add up especially recently since we just cruised through the holidays. Maybe they don''t feel the pressure right now. I don''t know. But, it''s still retail.
20.gif
(And I can say it like that because I worked MANY years in retail and would never go back!)

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
OMG what a FUN Christmas you had - congratulations and on all your beautiful new goodies (and thanks for sharing them with us)
9.gif
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Magic_Stick- Thank you!

snlee-
Thank you! Well as I said, it may have been from my parents, it may have been from Santa. Hard to tell! Either way, I love it and am very greatful!

BeachRunner-
Thank you and you too! Your welcome.

steph72276-
I''ll say! I had no idea! One of my favorite songs too....

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 1/7/2009 8:30:22 PM
Author: Still_Waiting
Holy Moly!!! You racked in the Tif goods for sure! They're ALL just gorgeous. I'd been wondering when you'd post pics! I have to admit, I finally braved my local Tif store because of you (I'm SO intimidated by those fancy-shmancy jewelry stores). Well, actually, mainly because of your gorgeous amethyst. My experience was strange though. No one even acknowledged me for nearly 10 minutes. Then, when I asked to see the necklace (I actually wanted to see the green quartz one) he didn't even offer to let me try it on. Maybe I didn't act impressed enough, I don't know. I really wanted to see how that baby looked against my pale skin (not sure if it'd work), but for some reason I felt it inappropriate to ask to try it. LOL! Oh, well. I made the mistake of checking out the e-rings, you know, as long as I was there...I absolutely fell in love with the Legacy! Oh, it's SO gorgeous. Sorry, back to topic...I LOVE you new goodies. You must have been VERY good this year!
31.gif
Still_Waiting- Awww. You don't need to be shy when in Tiffany's, my darling. Don't get intimidated either. I am honored and flattered that you would make a trip in there just because of me
4.gif
I should explain to you how Tiffany's works.....They don't approach you, you approach them. It isn't a store where they try to 'sell' you something. So they don't bug you. They don't 'holla' at you like a cell phone barker.
2.gif
They respect you while you look around and if you want to see something, they will show you with no hesitation. Did he take the green quartz out of the case? I'm sure he did. And at that point you don't need to ask to try it on. You just try it on girl! You are too cute! Here's what to do......you march back over to Tiffany's and you ask to see the green quartz and TRY IT ON!!!! They will more than likely place thier cute little mirror right in front of you and you gaze at it for as long as you like. Then let me know how it goes. K?
4.gif
K good.
2.gif
Nothing bad could ever happen to you in a place like Tiffany's.........
9.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
canuk-gal- Thank you so much!

jewelerman- Awesome! One of my favorites too. I love Elsa Peretti''s designs
1.gif

CheshireSmile- Thank you!

Burk- I do feel rather lucky. First time I''ve gotten 3 at once
6.gif
2.gif

MC- Thank you dear! I saw you make a thread about it....
31.gif

coatimundi- Thanks!

Kay- Thank you so much!

SanDiegoLady- Thank you! You think my pictures are artsy? Cool! Maybe because I''m an artist? Who knows but I''m addicted to taking photos of jewelry now. haha!

Miscka- Why thank you dear! I''m wearing the crystal star today
4.gif

PrincessDijon- Thank you so much!

AmberGretchen- I know it! Thank you so much and I was glad to share!

moogle

Rough_Rock
Wow Dreamgirl, what a lucky girl you are!

They are all just beautiful. My favourite is the Amethyst pendant. Absolutely gorgeous!
30.gif

meowsers7

Rough_Rock
Wow, you are such a lucky girl! Congrats on all your new gorgeous jewellery :)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results