shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer''s little beauty

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Missrocks, Deelight, Ellen, 777_LDY, EricaK, Poshpepper & gothgirl!

Motownmama, thanks for the compliments about my rings! I really love the extra blingyness of the solitaire with the eternity, but I'm not sure I'll wear them together... the diamonds are not very well cut so they looks a little sad next to the e-ring, and as I mentioned, it sits a lot further off the finger than the e-ring... but I sure do love the way the extra bling looks and I will be getting an ACA eternity before too long!
31.gif

Monarch64, Thats so funny, the couch is from IKEA, is yours?

Maise: When will you get your ring?? Are you keeping the legato? I can't wait to see what it looks like with a large stone like your new baby.

katiedid: That's interesting about you thinking your eternity is too small! Maybe I will wait to get an eternity band until I grow my stone a little, to make sure that the band is in proportion to the stone...

Love in Bloom: I love that pic too! It is so ironic and I love irony. Its my avatar now!

OK so last night I was at a club for my best friend's bachelorette party and I could NOT BELIEVE the fir coming off my ring! My friends said they couldn't look right at it because it was so dazzling! Haha... I looked like a fool staring at it all night, but it made me really want to capture some fire. I got some decent ones just in my living room, which has incandescent overhead lights on a ceiling fan...

dreamerpic41.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
10.gif

dreamerpic42.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
10.gif

dreamerpic43.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
6.gif

dreamerpic44.JPG

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks again for letting me share! Next time we get some good sunshine I''m gonna try for some REAL fire!
29.gif

dreamerpic45.JPG

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2008 12:29:05 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
Thanks again for letting me share! Next time we get some good sunshine I'm gonna try for some REAL fire!
29.gif
1.gif
That qualifies as real fire. Its really strange how diamonds fire so much to the eye under certain indoor lights but it is so hard to capture that on camera.
I find that the best fire shots on camera come from taking pictures in the sun. Im in So Cal and I find that the best time for me is between 2 and 5pm. (Your know you are a PSer when... ) LOL!

Looking forward to your fire shots!

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!! I
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
it!

It makes me heartsick for my 0.8ct ACA! I havn''t been ''asked the question'' yet, so my widdle finger is naked. But, looking at your''s makes me feel lots happier.

I am sooooo loving the fridge shots. Who knew how exciting the trusty old fridge could be hey?

idreamofice

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful ring! I especially love the arrow shot!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results