shape
carat
color
clarity

Dreamer''s baby ring!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is awesome. Can''t wait for baby pictures! Following your thinking, I wonder if ultrasound pics are kind of like baby cads?

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s a stunning band. Truly. But I have to say I ADORE it with your e-ring. Adore. But if it bother''s you... then re-set the solitare down the road. But first wear it for a while and see how you feel!

Wear it in the best of health.

Festy

Shiny_Rock
Dreamer, it is GORGE!

Is it wrong that this is now the #1 reason I want to have a bebe? I'm just askin.
31.gif

Oh, p.s., I also think it looks just silly-beautiful with the Sleek Line, but it would ALSO look great with a semi-bezel, one of my favorite settings! That's right, big enabler over here.

blushingbride

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer!! It's gorgeous, it truly, truly, is! I think that the band and engagement ring match perfectly. EXCELLENT choice!!!
30.gif
36.gif
Oh, and what a handsome little man you have! He's just precious!!!

Kay

Ideal_Rock
The ring is gorgeous, DD, but it can''t compete with Hunter. I''d love to see more pics of him too.

sugarplum

Brilliant_Rock
it''s a beautiful band and looks great on your hand!

icekid

Ideal_Rock
dreamer- I did not know your ring was to be finished so soon.

It is a stunner!! And it looks wonderful with your e-ring. You are crazy
3.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, thanks so much for all the compliments! I love this ring.

Thanks Maise, MMT, Princess, Jill, Kimmy, kribble, tigian, linda, whitby, snlee, circe, violet, pilsnpinkysmom, mayachel, lilac, isaku, vesper, KT, dh97, tyty, sugar, 3rocks, d&t, ficklefaye, octavia, burk, tuckins, rusticrhythm, puffy, jcrow, lucy+roger, Dani, diamondringlover, skippy, steph, and Blushing!

Whew! That''s a lot of people!!
9.gif

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2009 9:45:57 AM
Author: whitby_2773
dreamer_dachsie -

how can you say this doesn''t look quite right with your e-ring??! heck woman - this ring would look fabulous if you pierced your NOSE with it! it''s gorgeous!

i actually really appreciate the balance of the proportions between the two and the ''both prong rings, but not too matchy'' feel to them together. they look like they ''go'' without being a ''set''. love it!

and as for the BG ring individually...well! it''s the bomb, baby! i just love these delicate diamond rings with their huge sparkle and their elegant lines! beautiful!

(i want one...you can tell this, right?....)
Thanks! I think you are right that it looks great with my solitaire, it''s just that pesky height thing.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2009 10:15:34 AM
Author: gemgirl
dd, I think your ring came out really great and it looks fabulous with your e-ring. Maybe you just have to get used to it?
I am starting to get used to it!! I went out in the sun and the dazzle coming off my finger was amazing
30.gif
I loooove the look of the solitaire and the diamond band. But when I upgrade my diamond again I will be getting a setting that perfectly matched the height of my half eternity.

Are you still thinking of getting a ring like this? It is so comfortable, you do NOT feel the prongs at all between the fingers. It feels totally smooth.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2009 11:26:51 AM
Author: swimmer
Your ring is awesome. Can''t wait for baby pictures! Following your thinking, I wonder if ultrasound pics are kind of like baby cads?
LOL! You too funny man!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2009 12:31:53 PM
Author: Gypsy
It''s a stunning band. Truly. But I have to say I ADORE it with your e-ring. Adore. But if it bother''s you... then re-set the solitare down the road. But first wear it for a while and see how you feel!

Wear it in the best of health.
Yeah I am getting more used to it as I wear it. I love it, really, the combination is great. And the pics don''t really show how delicate it is. I know you are a memoire fan, but I can honestly say that the prong work and the setting on this ring is even more delicate and perfect than Memoire!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2009 12:41:00 PM
Author: Festy
Dreamer, it is GORGE!

Is it wrong that this is now the #1 reason I want to have a bebe? I''m just askin.
31.gif

Oh, p.s., I also think it looks just silly-beautiful with the Sleek Line, but it would ALSO look great with a semi-bezel, one of my favorite settings! That''s right, big enabler over here.
Haha... it does take the sting out of the late nights and lack of sleep!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/20/2009 9:03:59 AM
Author: icekid
dreamer- I did not know your ring was to be finished so soon.

It is a stunner!! And it looks wonderful with your e-ring. You are crazy
3.gif
I didn''t know either! It was like 1 week after I approved the CADs!

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/19/2009 5:55:48 PM
Author: Kay
The ring is gorgeous, DD, but it can't compete with Hunter. I'd love to see more pics of him too.
Thanks Kay!

Since you asked, here are some pics I have posted elsewhere on PS already... I decided to stop posting pics of him when he was around 7 weeks, so these are all from a while ago!

Here is 5 weeks sleeping.

huntersleeps5weekDD.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here he is a little older "playing" with our dogs
20.gif

hunterdogs9wcrop.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here are some nice shots that show some fire!

DDbaby17.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
30.gif

DDbaby18.jpg

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
And my only baby shot so far... he started freaking out right after this so I had to cut it short! LOL!

DDbaby19.jpg

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The baby melts my heart! And I LOVE the toe picture! The ring is STUNNING! Congratulations!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

MakingTheGrade

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks gorgeous on you, and SUCH a cute baby!

snlee

Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful and looks perfect next to your ering! I love it!

mysterylover

Rough_Rock
The ring is lovely, but the little guy is so much more precious!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/20/2009 10:43:53 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie

Date: 6/19/2009 10:15:34 AM
Author: gemgirl
dd, I think your ring came out really great and it looks fabulous with your e-ring. Maybe you just have to get used to it?
I am starting to get used to it!! I went out in the sun and the dazzle coming off my finger was amazing
30.gif
I loooove the look of the solitaire and the diamond band. But when I upgrade my diamond again I will be getting a setting that perfectly matched the height of my half eternity.

Are you still thinking of getting a ring like this? It is so comfortable, you do NOT feel the prongs at all between the fingers. It feels totally smooth.
I think I''m going to wait until I definitely decide what I want my wedding set reset to look like. I wanted this ring as a stacker and as a stacker, I want it to be different from the diamond wedding band I will wear with my reset e-ring. So I guess I''m trying to map out two completely different projects in my mind at the same time.

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring and precious baby! Congratulations!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Hi, Dreamer,
I just have to let you know that I love your ring so much that I e-mailed Lesley and Brian this afternoon asking them to send me a quote for a 3/4 eternity band. I''ve been thinking about contacting them for awhile, and the pictures of your ring pushed me over the edge! Your ring is lovely!!!

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer - I was just enjoying these photos again! I have to ask, how are you feeling about the two rings together? Do you still feel like they don''t go well, or now have you fallen in love with them together? I''m looking to do a reset and I really love your ering and band together. Just curious on your thoughts. Thanks!

QueenB29

Shiny_Rock
Date: 6/20/2009 10:56:00 AM
Author: dreamer_dachsie
And my only baby shot so far... he started freaking out right after this so I had to cut it short! LOL!
OMG! That''s adorable! Beautiful baby! Beautiful ring! Beautiful set!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Camille

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous baby, ring, wow.....
36.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How the heck did I miss this?! The whole set is gorgeous Dreamer!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results