shape
carat
color
clarity

Dream Dresses!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bastet

Rough_Rock
Hi everybody, I saw there was a post about dream rings, and I loved looking at all the pictures, so I thought it''d be fun to have a dream dress post!
1.gif
I''ll start...

prettyverawangdress.jpg

bastet

Rough_Rock
Dress #2
1.gif

prettyverawangdress2.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love this Paloma Blanca one

myhopefuldress2.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
This is the full length photo of it

myhopefuldress.jpg

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Justina McCaffrey
30.gif

JustinaMcCaffrey.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i LOVE the dress i wore, but i do have a few lust dresses. the pics are on another computer. i''ll have to post when i get to it!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
here's one. i don't know who makes it, and i have no idea what the top looks like but i LOVE the bottom. the luxurious silk & lace. makes my heart stop.

it's a pic from http://www.absolutelyaudrey.com

bridal_shoes_normal[1].jpg

DivaDiamond007

Brilliant_Rock
I loved Jessica Simpson''s wedding dress. It was so lacy and beautiful - but waaaayyy out of my budget. The dress that I wore was such a dream for me though. My mom and I saw it in a bridal magazine and we figured it was out of budget. When we went shopping a while later (at David''s) I tried it on and had to have it. The train did it for me. It was long and adorned so our guests would have a good view when we were saying our vows. Style WL001 in ivory and rum pink. Yummy!
18.gif

Jess

sred2

Rough_Rock
i''m in love with this dress from David''s Bridal but its a bit out of my budget
7.gif

f07_CH515.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Bee! I totally tried that dress on! Very pretty, but I ended up going with a casablanca with the same look but much more flattering. It isn''t too expensive you know...
11.gif

bastet

Rough_Rock
Yay I love looking at all the yummy dresses!
18.gif
Isyama, that''s a gorgeous back-shot of the Justina McCafrey dress.

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
bastet - I enjoy looking at everyone''s dream dress too! Thanks for starting this topic!
Now if only I had the budget for the dream dress...
3.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I love this one by Jenny Lee

dreamdressesno1.jpg

Hudson_Hawk

Super_Ideal_Rock
OOOHHHH I love that last one. I would have to get it in a loose a-line though...I''m a little too curvy for that one I think.

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2007 4:29:52 PM
Author: Hudson_Hawk
OOOHHHH I love that last one. I would have to get it in a loose a-line though...I''m a little too curvy for that one I think.

Me too, but we are dreaming right??

princesss

Ideal_Rock
I''ll admit it, I''m in love with two dresses.

dresschoice2222222222.jpg

princesss

Ideal_Rock

dresschoice1111111111111.jpg

bastet

Rough_Rock
I love the detail on the bust of this dress...I''m coming to realize that all the dresses I like all look the same
23.gif

070814511.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2007 11:51:01 AM
Author: neatfreak
Bee! I totally tried that dress on! Very pretty, but I ended up going with a casablanca with the same look but much more flattering. It isn''t too expensive you know...
11.gif

oohh Im so glad to hear that! I adore it. How much is it in dollars? Im going to NY in Jan so Im hoping to buy my dress there as like everything else, it''s so much better value when I don''t buy it in Ireland. Which casablanca did you buy in the end?

bastet

Rough_Rock
I like this one too. I don''t have much up top, so I want to accentuate what I have, lol
31.gif

060801570.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
ooh I found another one that I adore on the rkbridal website-it''s an alfred angelo dress

753baangelo.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m loving the back of it also

753bbaa.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
i ADORE this dress. i don''t know who the designer is nor the bride, though. i think i saved it from a knot bio? but i''m not positive.
oh how i LOVE THIS DRESS!

taylor111.jpg

LauraSLP07

Shiny_Rock
I adore a little splash of color in a dress....I think it would be great to match bridesmaids in different hues of blue!

Alfred Angelo Dress.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just adore the Melissa Sweet Lia:

MelissaSweetLia.jpg

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
The best part about this dress is the back:

MelissaSweetLia2.jpg

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/23/2007 6:24:21 PM
Author: bee*

11.gif

oohh Im so glad to hear that! I adore it. How much is it in dollars? Im going to NY in Jan so Im hoping to buy my dress there as like everything else, it''s so much better value when I don''t buy it in Ireland. Which casablanca did you buy in the end?

The shop I was at wanted about $549 for it if I remember correctly. I ended up with this casablanca, but without any crystals, for about the same price and it is SO MUCH NICER! The fabric, the fit, it really is sooooo much nicer.

Here is a pic of my casablanca, it''s style 1831. I got it in ivory with no beading:

1831F_LL3456.jpg

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/26/2007 10:46:13 PM
Date: 8/23/2007 6:24:21 PM

Author: bee*

11.gif

The shop I was at wanted about $549 for it if I remember correctly. I ended up with this casablanca, but without any crystals, for about the same price and it is SO MUCH NICER! The fabric, the fit, it really is sooooo much nicer.

Here is a pic of my casablanca, it''s style 1831. I got it in ivory with no beading:

Wow-your dress is gorgeous-I love it! Thanks for that info-I think I''ll definitely be ordering my dress from the US. I got quoted over €1000 when I enquired about it over here!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
My dream dress (this week) is the Maggie Sottero "Victoriana"

The description lists it as "One-piece, corset, strapless, full A-line gown. The bodice features a fitted dropped waistline romantically embellished with an embroidered, beaded motif comprised of Swarovski crystals, bugle beads, seed beads, glass beads, and sequins. The skirt features royal embellishments detailing the caught up accents. The skirt back boasts caught up accents cascading into a bubble hem chapel train."

I would wear it probably in ivory instead of white (although who''s to say white wouldn''t give me the "feeling" when I try it on...) I''m going to try it on today I think. I just can''t help it, they have it right down the street from me! It would probably be out of my price range anyway (we''ve discussed a $20,000 budget, now where''s my sparkly?!) unless my father pays for the wedding.

I''m hopeless.
27.gif

nebemaggiesdress1.JPG

Cleopatra

Brilliant_Rock
You''re gonna be quite surprised at Maggie Sottero''s prices. I found my Maggie for $900 - most Maggie''s are around this price range - For that gorgeous dress, I really don''t think you''ll be paying much more than $1,500 for it, which is a decent price considering your budget...

I hope you try it on and it makes you feel like a princess! That gown is drop dead gorgeous!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results