shape
carat
color
clarity

Dream Dresses!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 2:30:33 PM
Author: Cleopatra
You''re gonna be quite surprised at Maggie Sottero''s prices. I found my Maggie for $900 - most Maggie''s are around this price range - For that gorgeous dress, I really don''t think you''ll be paying much more than $1,500 for it, which is a decent price considering your budget...

I hope you try it on and it makes you feel like a princess! That gown is drop dead gorgeous!
OoOoOooo... At that price, maybe I''ll buy the dress and hide it until he does propose!
31.gif
I just hope it doesn''t overwhelm me, I''m only 5''2" and very curvy. The second I''m allowed to dress shop I''m going to be dropping 30lbs (that''ll put me at 115, not drastic) and toning up.
14.gif

I called the dress shoppe and they''re CLOSED on Mondays!! OF ALL THE NERVE!
29.gif
Now I just have to march down there tomorrow and try it on. heh. Thanks for the info though!

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
I found it online for $989.00 I''m totally going to buy and hide it. HEHEHE I''m giddy.

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
nebe - That is a beautiful dress! What website did you find it on?
I''ve totally been tempted to buy a dress online, but I''m pretty scared about the fit.
If you do decide to purchase it, let us know how it goes! (Are you planning to try it on in the store first and figure out your size that way?)

nebe

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 3:41:03 PM
Author: lsyama
nebe - That is a beautiful dress! What website did you find it on?
I''ve totally been tempted to buy a dress online, but I''m pretty scared about the fit.
If you do decide to purchase it, let us know how it goes! (Are you planning to try it on in the store first and figure out your size that way?)
I found it on TheBridalShop.com and I would NEVER buy it without trying it on first. So I''m going to run to the shop tomorrow with my trusty best friend and try it on. If it fits in my current size I''ll probably buy it in a 6 since I''ll be losing about 30lbs over the next year (we''re supposed to get engaged next Sept, I want to look spiff for it
28.gif
). I''m going to buy it either at the shop (price warranting) or online and immediately hide it at my parents house!
31.gif

I''ll take pictures when I try it on! I''ll definitely let you guys know (since you''re now all like my social circle!) if I do buy it on line.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And I''m so sorry for highjacking the thread!!!
33.gif

lsyama

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/27/2007 4:14:25 PM
Author: nebe

I''ll take pictures when I try it on! I''ll definitely let you guys know (since you''re now all like my social circle!) if I do buy it on line.
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

And I''m so sorry for highjacking the thread!!!
33.gif

Then be sure to start a new thread tomorrow with pictures of you in the dress!
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results