carat
color
clarity

Does Yoram cut melee?

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Got it. Thanks, @Lookinagain.

I've decided to go a completely different direction with my little AVR, which will involve having a second one cut and using both of them as sides. So, in a roundabout way, problem solved.

Can’t wait to see. I know it will be great!

diagem

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I suspect that the product are suites rather than mere melee... Although it has happened that such a set of diamonds cut to model, have been lineups of identical diamonds...

Just my guess

@diagem

Just to clear up the confusion..., and thank you for pointing the thread out, AV.

I was contacted by a jeweler yesterday who asked if I cut and supply “ideal cut” OEC melee’s, my natural respond was that I don’t.

What I do offer exclusively (in addition to any other Period based cuts), are Old European melee retouched/cut from old Diamonds salvaged from antique jewels purchased back from a few European countries. Most of these diamonds are randomly and wobbly shaped/chipped from a time span covering a few good centuries.

I pick and choose potential diamonds as per client requests, and under my supervision are cleaned and formed to a balanced and attractive OEC look and feel. Each with their individual play-of-light, signs of age and other unique characteristics.

There is a huge visual difference between ideal cut OEC’s (al-la consistent AVR look) and your random, albeit nicely cut OEC diamonds. Both serve a different audience and taste.

Hope this clears the confusion of the title.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for following up.

There is a huge visual difference between ideal cut OEC’s (al-la consistent AVR look) and your random, albeit nicely cut OEC diamonds. Both serve a different audience and taste.

Ain't this the truth... WWW

It takes a close view of old jewels to see how many things can the brilliant scheme be!

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results