shape
carat
color
clarity

Does Tiffany ever have "sales"?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

grapegravity

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 5:14:33 PM
Author: sammyj

Date: 2/20/2009 5:04:06 PM
Author: grapegravity

Date: 2/20/2009 4:57:30 PM

Date: 2/20/2009 4:53:46 PM
Author: grapegravity

Date: 2/20/2009 4:46:03 PM

There are Tiffany counters in Holts?!?
6.gif
Who knew?? grapregravity, where are you located? Somewhere on the west coast, right?
I''m in Calgary~~~
1.gif
I thought so (not to sound like a stalker or anything...)! That''s so odd. I''m just outside of Toronto and there aren''t Tiffany counters in any of the Holts (there are 3 locations)...at least I''ve never noticed them and I
30.gif
Holts!
There''s also a Tiffany counter in Vancouver''s Holts and when I was there in 2006, Tiffany has opened a new store right beside that Holts...
1.gif

I love Holts too.. and actually my office located right next to it so I can go over there during lunch to see some goodies
**Sorry for the threadjack ladies but it''s still a little T&Co related*

I just looked it up and there are Tiffany counters in Calgary, Edmonton, Montreal and Ottawa. Is there are stand-alone T&Co store in Calgary? If not, that''s probably why there''s the counter instead.

Back to the sale topic...I guess it was a department store sale but I''m shocked as well that Tiffany items weren''t excluded. Congratulate your friend on her find!
There''s no stand-alone Tiffany store in calgary
8.gif
(If there''s one, I think I''ll be in trouble) My family normally orders through tiffany.ca since the selection in Calgary Holts are very limited...

I went to many Holts sale (private-shopping nights) and Tiffany is never included in the sale.. So I was also in shock when I heard about this 20% off on Tiffanys...

Even though Tiffany is never (?) on sale, I still managed to get my DF''s Tiffany w-band $300 off regular price (before their price increase mid last year) with the Holts points that I earned in 6 months....
2.gif

Blackpaw

Ideal_Rock
the 20% off sale could defintiely have happened...i believe some tiffs stores are franchisees, not owned by the company, and they can do them i think. When i was in egypt i went to a very small tiffs store there and they had 30% of selected items!

Sadly there was nothing i fancied or could afford
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results