shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this sapphire have an acceptable window?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I'm dying at this thread I love the sapphire by the way and I also did a lot of back and forth with DK about something so this is making me feel alot better about it @MamaBee :lol-2: .

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Another update..haha The cup makes it look really dark. He filled in a little of the donut..He said there was some improvement. Whatever it looks like when I get it I’m just going to love it. It was worth trying but it’s really okay. I miss the ring. I’m pretty sure he’s holding it until he finishes my Ashlee reset. He also has my diamond halo earrings. I miss my bling..haha

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
I think it’s just lovely but I’m glad David is tweaking it.
Can’t wait to see it and your other DK goodies :appl:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think it’s just lovely but I’m glad David is tweaking it.
Can’t wait to see it and your other DK goodies :appl:

I don’t think the sapphire will look too much different than when I sent it. It was worth a try though. He said the cup made it look too dark. I don’t want that.
The diamond earrings are just in for a repair. The lever back broke. The new reset is my little antique asscher..It will be very simple but perfect for how I want to wear it.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
David filled in the back a bit. It looks better…Window is still there but much less. The color looks great! I’m happy!
A7E391F2-DFF6-4D7B-B5A8-5780501D3B41.jpeg

goldnsilver

Shiny_Rock
David filled in the back a bit. It looks better…Window is still there but much less. The color looks great! I’m happy!
A7E391F2-DFF6-4D7B-B5A8-5780501D3B41.jpeg

I LOVE the result. The sapphire looks wonderful and so pretty. The darkness from the window is hugely improved, and it looks perfect to me now. I had missed this thread and just read it through from the beginning, so happy that you decided to go with it and persevered, DK did a great job selecting and working with the stone!

I'm just absolutely in love with the colour - I get a very Belle Epoque elegant vibe from it now it's all fixed up, and I think it's perfect in the setting. Congrats and I hope we'll see you wear it loads. :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE the result. The sapphire looks wonderful and so pretty. The darkness from the window is hugely improved, and it looks perfect to me now. I had missed this thread and just read it through from the beginning, so happy that you decided to go with it and persevered, DK did a great job selecting and working with the stone!

I'm just absolutely in love with the colour - I get a very Belle Epoque elegant vibe from it now it's all fixed up, and I think it's perfect in the setting. Congrats and I hope we'll see you wear it loads. :kiss2:

Thank you @goldnsilver :))

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
+1 Hugely improved, and it looks absolutely fantastic.:love:

rcjtraveler

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful job! Love how this came out. Can’t wait to see more pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results