shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this look crazy?

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Honest opinions please - don't even be polite if you think this is ridiculous.

I found this cute little ring at an antique store this past weekend. I think it's great but it is tiny and will have to be sized several sizes. As a joke I put it on my toe and it's growing on me. I seriously doubt I will end up wearing it like this but wanted to see what yall think. 20170711_174919-1.jpg
I am a conservative southerner and this is a little ott for me but I may just be having a midlife crisis, lol! If I die of embarrassment at least I have a cute toe ring!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's cute! I would have it sized for your second toe though, because I think it would pinch less in shoes. I wore a toe ring year round for 10 years and just took it off because it was a little bent. I would wear that in a heartbeat if it fit my second toe.

BlingDreams

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it's adorable. Perfect for a woman who loves bling!

Matthews1127

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's cute! I would have it sized for your second toe though, because I think it would pinch less in shoes. I wore a toe ring year round for 10 years and just took it off because it was a little bent. I would wear that in a heartbeat if it fit my second toe.
I second this!! It's the most amazing toe ring I've ever seen...no need to size it up multiple times & compromise the integrity of the metal...it's perfect for your toe!! The second toe will look bling-a-licious!
CRM

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Not ridiculous at all. You rock it.

Yet a CZ would look just as well. Is this the rings' final resting place...b/c a deal is only a deal if it is exactly what you want.

cheers--Sharon

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Not ridiculous at all. You rock it.

Yet a CZ would look just as well. Is this the rings' final resting place...b/c a deal is only a deal if it is exactly what you want.

cheers--Sharon

Lol, I am still deciding. It's an awesome ring and it was a steal.

Is this better? 20170711_200626-1.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Super cute! I fit your description of yourself except I am older! My second toes are a little fatter at the top which would make it hard to make a ring fit, but I think it's a cute look for summer with flip flops and sandals. I might like a narrower diamond band best, though.

hathalove

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm going to go against the grain and say it's a nay. I'm not old or maybe I am. Definitely don't feel old and I am pretty bohemian with a lot of my choices. Something seems not quite right with this look. I do tend to like dainty things for toes though. Like thin gold bands etc.

P

PierreBear

Is it comfortable? I think if I saw someone wearing a toe ring, I would be curious about it. Also, sorry to be a worrywart but I would be careful that it doesn't effect your gait/walk and create other issues.

I applaud your boldness to wear bling though!

PintoBean

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it on the ring toe lolol bc it balances the leather strap on the big toe. If you wear other sandals the index toe is fine. It's super cute with sandals and your pedicure. I hope you blind people with it8-)

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks fine to me, but be careful you don't lose it.

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I prefer it on your toe and not your nose :lol:. Seriously, I think it looks great!
I hope it fits well so that you don't walk right out of it!

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it on the ring toe lolol bc it balances the leather strap on the big toe. If you wear other sandals the index toe is fine. It's super cute with sandals and your pedicure. I hope you blind people with it8-)

Hey Pinto! I would like to blind your in laws with it! Have you thought about blinding them with your rings?:razz::lol::D

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great, and perhaps it is the beginning of a new trend for us? Seriously, we have only 10 fingers, and so many rings! Toe rings seem to open a new avenue.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think it looks adorable!

acaw2015

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the blingy look with the sandals! Toe rings remind me of the 90s... :saint::wavey:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm young and I don't like it but this means nothing rock it if you love it

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it! Perfect! I think toe rings span the ages just like regular rings. I have worn one for ten years and my daughter who is in her early thirties wears them too. I think it looks awesome, if it's comfortable.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results