shape
carat
color
clarity

My new, to me, diamond toe ring

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
I have worn a toe ring for 15 years. I originally bought it to wear as a wedding band but when it sat in my jewelry box for too long I had it sized to fit my toe. I never took it off but after hitting my 50's, not only did my waist thicken, so did my toe. It is 3.7mm wide and put a good size groove in my toe. I decided to look for a channel set diamond band. Well, one appeared on the bistro and after fighting the urge I bought it at a great price. It is 2.5mm wide, .53ctw, in 14k wg. Maybe I'll wear the yg one on my finger like the pic; might be afraid of losing it. Do you think it could be sized back up 3 sizes?

toe_ring.jpg

toe_ring1.jpg

18k_yg_toe_ring.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Cute!

And you have such gorgeous feet - especially for being over 50. Amazing!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
NO way! Over 50??? That looks really cute! (And I love the tattoo...) I'm going to go paint my toes blue too!!! :rodent:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love a toe ring. I have been wearing mine for about 10 years. I have always been afraid to try one that you have to find a size for. How did you know your size? I have a bypass yellow and white gold one so I can adjust it a little bit. I love yours with the diamonds. Perfect.
I would love to have one just like it!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
luv2sparkle|1374333426|3486748 said:
I love a toe ring. I have been wearing mine for about 10 years. I have always been afraid to try one that you have to find a size for. How did you know your size? I have a bypass yellow and white gold one so I can adjust it a little bit. I love yours with the diamonds. Perfect.
I would love to have one just like it!

I was kind of hesitant 15 yrs ago to go in the jewelry store to check the size of my toe. It helped that I knew the jewelers and had done business with them before. This time, when I knew I would need to figure out the size needed, I remembered I had ordered the free ring sizers from Blue Nile. I think the smallest size is a 3 so if you need something smaller, you'll have to bite the bullet and go into store.

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I love toe rings and yours is really cute. I have a couple that I had made 30 years ago and I wear them all the time except to clean. One is a rolling ring I had made for my toe using old gold and diamonds that I had gypsy set into one band.

img_00000720.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
How fun is that? :appl: Love the tat, the ring and your polish :)) Very cool!

And Farley-A custom trinity toe ring, awesome and unique :sun:

Both of you rock!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Ladies! I love your diamond toe rings! I really want one too. :love:

madelise

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love an excuse to wear extra bling!! How do you wear them inside shoes?

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
madelise|1374381815|3487065 said:
I love an excuse to wear extra bling!! How do you wear them inside shoes?

I don't feel it at all. :love: the rolling toe ring. The channel set is thin so I think I can look for another and start a stack :D

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow, I had never thought of diamond toe rings!! Beautiful, NonieMarie and FarleysMom!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous toe rings NonieMarie and FarelysMom!!! I have wanted to get one for a while now but it keeps getting low priority especially now that I mainly wear ballet flats and not sandals. This is renewing my interest in one. I have a plain gold one but not sure where it is anymore. Your diamond toe rings are just lovely! :love:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Love the toe rings!!! I really miss mine. I lost it in a parking lot and never could find it :( I hope someone at least found it and is enjoying it, vs it being lost forever. I'd like to make another someday.

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is so cute! :bigsmile:

luvmysparklies

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! I seem to remember another PS'er (Mara?) had a nice diamond toe ring too. That is a nice tatoo BTW!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you for the compliments about my tattoo. I got it to commemorate my late husband. He was the 3rd so instead of his name I used the roman numeral. Also, my foot doesn't look that wide in real life. :lol:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results