shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone use Cle de Peau foundation?

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jane Iredale has too much titanuim dioxide For me. I have a proven metal allergy to titanuim, and while my dermatologist says titanium dioxide is inert, I suspect it could be causing my reactions.

So I am right now looking for products without titanuim dioxide in it, but thanks for the recommendation! I LOVE the idea of BB and CC creams, but they are too much for my skin.

I tried all natural/organics and they are too light. Christopher Drummond was good make up, and I may wind up back with him. He is a MUA whose line has no titanium dioxide in it and therefore no white face when you take pics. It has been a while since I have used it.

Sorry to hear that. I think perhaps you even said so, I didn't think to check. I did check now, and all the others I use also have titanim dioxide. Excited to hear how you do with the sample, keep us posted! :)

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Scandinavian her make up is beautiful, so I am bummed to pass on it. I bought my mother some for mother's day last month.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, just goes to show how different we all are. I can't use most chemical sunscreens, and find titanium dioxide is the gentlest for my uber sensitive skin (fair skin seems to go hand in hand with sensitivity).

So I tend to avoid sunscreens in my makeup too. It's why I gravitated towards MUFE (both the HD liquid and stick), MAC studio fix (I agree it's heavy and unnatural looking on my skin), and some of the Lancome formulations. I've been ok with the YSL touché eclat makeup too, but not for every day. I've tried a bunch of the othe MAC formulations (water weight, studio sculpt, the skin matching one) but they are all too dark. I tried the Hourglass HD stick too but it was horrible on me. Bad color and it settled into every pore. Apart from the custom match (which is $$$ and I can only mail order), I'm still on the search for a HG foundation.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So far, I am giving the airflash foundation two thumbs up. Today is the first day I am wearing it; I am loving the finish (satin?). I sprayed it onto a brush and then quickly worked it into my skin.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh no!!! It didn't even get occur to me that the derm roller needles would be made of titanium!!! Ugh. I may be sending these back.

And @ceg I got the anti aging sample from Riversol. Don't know why I said redness...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results