shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone know what this could be?

livannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I was cleaning out some things in my basement, and found a box with this necklace in it. It was wrapped in bubble wrap and in a box with some other things that used to belong to my mom. Just wondering if anyone can tell me what type of rocks they are? Thanks in advance!

IMG_5609.JPG

Nosean

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Turquoise, dyed Howlithe, dyed bone, dyed reconst. Turquoise, dyed "Anything"....

Difficult to say...

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Valerie you beautiful creature

(Just saying hi to my baby in your avatar )

livannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Hey Valerie you beautiful creature

(Just saying hi to my baby in your avatar )

She is a beautiful creature! I am still as crazy about her as the day I got her in the mailbox and still feel so lucky you sold her to me!

(She says hi back!)

livannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Turquoise, dyed Howlithe, dyed bone, dyed reconst. Turquoise, dyed "Anything"....

Difficult to say...

Thanks. I know it is hard to tell for sure.

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is a beautiful creature! I am still as crazy about her as the day I got her in the mailbox and still feel so lucky you sold her to me!

(She says hi back!)

Good I miss her I’m glad she’s had a good hike.

Sorry I can’t help with that necklace tho.

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This appears to be natural untreated turquoise. I am basing this on the color variations and what broken spots look like, too.

livannie

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This appears to be natural untreated turquoise. I am basing this on the color variations and what broken spots look like, too.
Thanks! I just googled natural turquoise and it does look alot like the necklace.

shinyrocks

Shiny_Rock
Premium
My bet would be on turquoise, but as others have said, it can be difficult to say for sure based on photos alone.

collier

Shiny_Rock
My guess is turquoise also, but it could be howlite or other turquoise substitute.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results