shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone know what designer this setting is from?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
Modern1.jpg

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leon Mege is the only one I can think of too. But now so many designers are doing similar settings, where did you find that pic??

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
I personally don''t think this looks like a leon design. However, it''s definitely something he could execute beautifully if that''s what you wanted.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
I don''t know who makes THAT one, but Mark at Engagement Rings Direct has something very very similar. And he could probably make one to your specifications if you asked.

Here''s a link:
Click here!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
have you checked vera wang? reminds me of the skinny bands she designs.

BunniBling

Shiny_Rock
Simon G...maybe? Most of their designs are not quite that delicate, but they do like to mix the metals. Good luck!

-J

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
Mark T or ERD dones make one similar, which is modeled after the harry winston setting. I''m not sure if that is the actual harry winston one (that is not the picture shown on their website though), or just another similar setting - but it looks just like it.

MMM

Brilliant_Rock
oh, and did i mention i am in LOVE with that setting!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results