shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone kinda know and afraid they won''t be surprised?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I knew DH had the ring, and was 99.9% sure of the day he would propose to me. I was right, so it wasn''t a surprise, but HOW he did it WAS a surprise, as it was totally out of character for him. Just the fact that he asked me to marry him knocked my socks off
30.gif
30.gif

LaraOnline

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/16/2009 9:27:41 AM
Author:lovindiamonds
Ok, so I have an inkling when it''s going to happen....bf has been acting a bit funny lately. We''re going away for a weekend soon and he''s been saying ''go get your nails done and your hair cut'' you''ll feel great right before we go away. I just have this feeling that it''s coming soon and now because of that feeling I''m afraid that I won''t be surprised and have that wonderful, great reaction had I not had this feeling.....

Anyone else feel this way??

Just for fun, I''m going to post my response and then read through the other posts...I actually had delayed turning to this thread, because the title just didn''t have me worrying about your welfare...
3.gif

So now I finally read it, and this is what I think:

''ARE YOU FREAKIN'' KIDDING ME???''

Okay, rave over!! Your man is incredibly considerate, what''s not to love?
Perfect, stop fretting and enjoy.

msprincess

Rough_Rock
I can tell you without a doubt that even though I knew it was coming, I was 100% surprised!
1.gif

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
It''s great, regardless of how surprised or not you are.
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results