shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have this Bev K band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

frenchblue

Shiny_Rock
If you do, can you post a handshot? Also, how do you feel about it (is it comfy, is it sturdy, has it gone out of round or lost diamonds)?

Thanks!!

bevkband.jpg

frenchblue

Shiny_Rock
hi san diego lady! thanks for the reply, but unfortunately that''s not the same one
8.gif

i did see that band but it''s a little more rounded on the outside and the pattern is different. i think it might be a bit wider than this one as well.

i''m considering purchasing it and i just wanted to know how people felt about it overall. thanks though!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not a BK ring owner but from what I''ve learned here they make a very high quality product. I personally wouldn''t hesitate to buy any of their pieces. I haven''t heard any of the PS BK owners make any complaints here if that makes you feel any better
1.gif

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Hi just wanted to say I think it''s a beautiful band and your ering is gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

frenchblue

Shiny_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 11:01:42 AM
Author: mrssalvo
I''m not a BK ring owner but from what I''ve learned here they make a very high quality product. I personally wouldn''t hesitate to buy any of their pieces. I haven''t heard any of the PS BK owners make any complaints here if that makes you feel any better
1.gif

hi mrssalvo, i was a little concerned because before asking, i did a search for beverley k on these forums and found this: see \"iluvcarats\" on her BK band

so i am wondering if maybe that sort of trouble is unique to that style band or if anyone else had trouble with their other BKs.

frenchblue

Shiny_Rock
thank you very much MMT!
21.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/23/2009 2:21:21 PM
Author: frenchblue
Date: 2/23/2009 11:01:42 AM

Author: mrssalvo

1.gif

hi mrssalvo, i was a little concerned because before asking, i did a search for beverley k on these forums and found this: see ''iluvcarats'' on her BK band

so i am wondering if maybe that sort of trouble is unique to that style band or if anyone else had trouble with their other BKs.

I guess if it were me, I''d call Pearlmans and get their opinion. they will be honest. they are pretty selective of which designers they carry b/c they don''t want a consistently poor quality product associated with them. I would also think if you buy it from a reputable vendor that the vendor will stand behind the product if there are any problems.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results