shape
carat
color
clarity

Show me your Beverley K wedding bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GrayC25

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I am currently looking for a wedding band and I really love the style of Beverley K. If you all wouldn''t mind, please show me your Beverley K bands (and, if possible, some of the bands with your engagement rings). I''d love to see what they look like on hands.

I love this one: Beverley K Band

Thanks in advance!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about BK bands that are not wedding bands? Their quality is amazing.

GrayC25

Rough_Rock
I''d love to see any beverley k band that someone has paired with an engagement ring. I''m looking for something a little unique, but not too out there. I''d love to see anything anyone has got.

Thanks!

iluvcarats

Ideal_Rock
I have this one. I have posted before that I am not thrilled with it. It has lost diamonds and gone out of round. It is platinum. I would stay away from BK micropave. My jeweler says the ring does not have enough metal. Anything bezel set should be fine.

IMG_3380.jpg

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/pics-of-my-new-bev-k-band.86288/

Here is my post with pics of that band ( I think) paired with my engagement ring. I did end up getting it made thinner, the band in the pics is 2.5 mm wide and I had one custom made by Beverely K that is 1.7 mm.

DiamondNut, who''s post is only a few down from this, also has the same band and there are lots of beautiful picturesi n her post as well.

Had I not have already had a wedding band, I would of used the Bev K band AS my wedding band. I loved it. I am using the thinner band as a spacer between my ering and wband and it looks amazing.

On a side note, the quality and craftmanship of the Bev K is amazing, the detail is so fine and precise....

ALso, I purchased both rings from Pearlman''s and if you read through the post, you will see how wonderful they are to work with ! I am in Canada and bought sight unseen. Julian at Pearlmans was incredible, and I highly recommend them.

Their prices are also better than most... :)

GrayC25

Rough_Rock
Thanks for posting BrownEyedCountryGirl75. Wow, do I really, really love those bands or what?? It looks awesome with your ring (as well as by itself - I really want a wedding band I can wear alone from time to time, but still has a great design/sparkle without my e-ring). However, the one I''m looking at is the one with the baguettes and the square (not the rounds in between). I think it would look great with my asscher solitaire, but just won''t know until I see it on my finger, with my e-ring. The band on e-ring is a bit wider than most, and it''s flat, not rounded. I just really think this particular beverley k band will look awesome and compliment my asscher, not overpower it.

The only problem is, we have a jeweler that we go to and my fiance really trusts him. We can''t get the beverley k band through him
7.gif
We are talking about driving to Pearlman''s (we are in Michigan, about 1.75 hours away) so we can see some bands in person.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I second Julian''s wonderfulness. I was a very directed and picky customer and he was great (no pressure and didn''t make me feel like I was bothering him with questions). My BK is here. probably not what you want for a WB but gives you an idea and you can see their awesome engraving.

Date: 8/28/2008 1:32:39 PM
Author: GrayC25
Thanks for posting BrownEyedCountryGirl75. Wow, do I really, really love those bands or what?? It looks awesome with your ring (as well as by itself - I really want a wedding band I can wear alone from time to time, but still has a great design/sparkle without my e-ring). However, the one I''m looking at is the one with the baguettes and the square (not the rounds in between). I think it would look great with my asscher solitaire, but just won''t know until I see it on my finger, with my e-ring. The band on e-ring is a bit wider than most, and it''s flat, not rounded. I just really think this particular beverley k band will look awesome and compliment my asscher, not overpower it.

The only problem is, we have a jeweler that we go to and my fiance really trusts him. We can''t get the beverley k band through him
7.gif
We are talking about driving to Pearlman''s (we are in Michigan, about 1.75 hours away) so we can see some bands in person.

You are more than welcome.
9.gif

I didn''t even realize it was just square stones in the band, not alternating... I don''t know how I missed that !!!
I haven''t seen your Asscher solitare, but I can tell you, the band certainly made my centre stone POP !
My Asscher is a 1.8 and with that band it looked over 2 ct.. insane !!!

I loved how the band complimented the centre stone and really made the steps more visable.. I never thought a band could do that.

On it''s own, it definately has a presence and if you are looking for a band that stands out on it''s own, this is the one !

The width on my band is 2.4 mm at the widest, tapering down to a 2mm at the bottom. It is rounded, not flat like yours, and becuase your band on your ering is wider and is flat, I agree that a band like this would really work.

The nearly 2 hour drive to Pearlman''s is MORE than worth it !!!!!! I would call ahead, speak with Julian to ensure they will have in stock what you are looking for and I would request to deal with him... That man will go ABOVE and BEYOND to ensure your happiness.... He is very helpful, very knowledgeable and extremly understanding of stone shapes, mm widths, milligrain, all the stuff about our rings WE think only WE notice or worry about... He understands it all !!!!!

I cannot recommend him and Pearlman''s enough...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results