shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have these eternity bands (Bev K, ID)

Mia18

Rough_Rock
I'm looking for a right hand ring. Does anyone have these or similar ones who can post a photo of it on their hand for some real life perspective?

Beverly K band:
http://www.pearlmansjewelers.com/jewelry-designers/beverley-k-jewelry/rings/58PP1/147/

I like the design and that the gemstone is aquamarine so it more subtle to match everything. I worry about it not being able to be resized in the future if my finger should change sizes. Also, I wonder how this ring would look stacked with future rings, or if it is just a stand alone ring.

Alternating band from ID Jewelry:
http://idjewelryonline.com/product_info.php?cPath=22_53&products_id=2470&cType=ER

I emailed them to see how wide the band is. It looks dainty which is what I am looking for b/c I was originally looking to start a small collection of stackers. I like the contrast with the blue, but I don't feel it is as versatile b/c the color might clash with outfits (or maybe it is so small that it wouldn't be noticeable anyway?) and then I wont' end up wearing it as much. Has anyone seen any similar style, but 3/4 eternity?

I'm not one to spend a lot on jewelry and have a huge collection. I would rather just have a small collection that I wear frequently, so I end up agonizing over each purchase unfortunately.

maiyavel

Shiny_Rock
I have the BevK version... it's 2mm and really beautiful. It definitely does not clash with anything. It's really beautiful, my push present from my first baby... thinking something similar for my daughter from BGD or Leon in pink sapphire or diamond...

bevk812mvg.jpg

IMG_1223.JPG

Mia18

Rough_Rock
Thank you for the replies! The photos were just what I was looking for! The rings are beautiful. From the posts, I was able to find photos of luvmyhalo's blue topaz one and I am leaning towards blue topaz or an amethyst one in 3/4 eternity or a small sizing bar in the back. I am in contact with ID jewelry right now and hopefully I will get some quotes. The Bev K ones are stunning, but they are pricier than I would like to spend.

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
I have the ID band, mine has pink sapphires.

canyongirl

Rough_Rock
I love that aquamarine Bev K ring! I've been drooling over it for quite some time. I'd love to see handshots if anyone has it. :love:

zaq12

Rough_Rock
I love these as well. Is the ID version 2mm as well? Does anyone have pics of the colored stone versions (aside from sapphires?)
Also what's the turnaround time on these? does it take very long for them to arrive?

thanks!

chamois

Brilliant_Rock
The width of the ID band is 2.3 and the height is 2. Mine has 12 pink sapphires and 13 diamonds. It is very delicate looking but very sturdy. There are pics of mine around here somewhere.

zaq12

Rough_Rock
thanks- that's really helpful and chamois i was able to see your photos as well. it's really beautiful!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results