shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have pics of their halo ering with a wedding band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eringsearcher

Rough_Rock
I was hoping to start a thread of all those gorgeous Halo settings out there, but this time with their wedding bands. Particularly I was hoping to see if anyone had pictures of halo ering with two wedding bands, or a halo/split shank ering with 1 or 2 wedding bands.

THANKS!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just posted Firegoddess'' rings in another thread..

pear halo e-ring with 2 wedding bands..

fgtwirlyset1.jpg

cutie1515

Rough_Rock
MRSSALVO-

YOUR RING IS BEAUTIFUL, and I love the 2 bands together--how many carats is your pear? and why do you wear your pear with the point up? Is it suppose to be worn that way? I''m VERY interested in a pear which is why I ask! Thank you!

ScubaStog

Rough_Rock
There are a couple other threads out there... but my issue is whether an eternity band that is straight and fits snug under the center stone will take away from my center stone. The reason I picked my setting was because the band on my ering was so delicate... i just don''t want to take away from the ering with the wedding band, but really want a wedding band. So yes, please help! (my ring is in my pic on the left, or you can search for cushion halo and see all the pics in show me the ring).

What does your ering look like? Can you post a pic and give the specs?

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
my fiance''s rings:

halo_ering22.jpg

londonblue

Shiny_Rock
this new image attach system and no linking to photobucket seems a real pain.. another post for another image

halo_ering19.jpg

Odilia

Brilliant_Rock
londonblue, that is SUCH a stunning ring!!! (i.e. set)
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results