shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have an antique wedding set they'd sell?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I am so glad they love the rings :) For me...my wedding set is not just jewelry...it is much more meaningful. also VL congratulations on the house!!! best wishes for your dad and his fiancee :)

50shadesofblack

Shiny_Rock
Wow, this is an amazing story!! :D Thanks for sharing! :D It makes me wanna chat with you more, but PS is not the best place to do that I guess.

Do you use... umm Twitter? :D

(you can have my post pulled when you have yours deleted since the reply will not make sense without your post)

Just read this thread...

Wow.. PS is such a kind, caring, and thoughtful place.

What a touching thread!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ivana, if you do a search of posts written by VL, you'll see that she's been through a lot, but she's definitely come out the other side in a much better place. I'm really happy for VL.

VL -- great house! It looks so cozy. It sounds like you have quite a lot of work to do in the coming months, but I hope you'll continue posting when you can. We haven't chatted on here often but I always read and enjoy your posts. Best wishes to you and your family!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The house looks just gorgeous!!!! Best wishes to you and your beautiful family VL :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

justginger

Ideal_Rock
I am so thrilled to hear of their happiness. When I first saw this thread, I immediately thought, "Help." And that little voice wouldn't go away. I felt like offering to donate money might be stepping over the line - it's a gesture some would feel uncomfortable receiving. I am so glad that wasn't the case for you, VL, and my little voice was right. :wink2: This has been such a rewarding experience. I love knowing what joy your father and his bride have now. :bigsmile:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

The best of luck to your dad and his wife-to-be VL!! I'm feeling warm and fuzzy reading the updates ::) And your house is *adorable*. I gasped out loud when I saw it - it's SO similar to one we were considering!! The same shape, the same dark wood stain, very similar interior design... different country, but y'know ::)

Another thank you to DS and Angeline for taking care of the organisation :bigsmile:

Sparklelu

Brilliant_Rock
I am so happy that the goodies have arrived safe and sound and everyone is happy. This has been fun to watch unfold and to participate in. I am happy that VL is having good things happening to her! And her family. I too am a firm believer in the power of prayer and I'm glad to hear your prayers are being answered!!! Can't wait to see pictures. BTW the house is lovely good luck with that phase of your life!!

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ivana|1328211911|3117501 said:
Wow, this is an amazing story!! :D Thanks for sharing! :D It makes me wanna chat with you more, but PS is not the best place to do that I guess.

Do you use... umm Twitter? :D

(you can have my post pulled when you have yours deleted since the reply will not make sense without your post)

Thank you so much Ivana! I should really write a book but considering I'm going to be only 24 at the end of the month I'm not sure what I would even call it? Something like-How to stuff a few life times in under a quarter century?! LOL!

bean said:
Just read this thread...

Wow.. PS is such a kind, caring, and thoughtful place.

What a touching thread!

It is an amazing community! It was prior to this as well but this just put it over the top!!

Zoe said:
Ivana, if you do a search of posts written by VL, you'll see that she's been through a lot, but she's definitely come out the other side in a much better place. I'm really happy for VL.

VL -- great house! It looks so cozy. It sounds like you have quite a lot of work to do in the coming months, but I hope you'll continue posting when you can. We haven't chatted on here often but I always read and enjoy your posts. Best wishes to you and your family!

Thank you so much Zoe. While I wish I had known what I do now then so I could have saved myself some poor decisions I know that everything I went though shaped who I am today and also makes me appreicate my life and myself that much more now. Thank you all for being there though everything-even when I was the crazy 19/20 yr old who posted HE WON'T LET ME UPGRADE or something like that LOL! What a whiny little brat I was :bigsmile:

DandiAndi said:
The house looks just gorgeous!!!! Best wishes to you and your beautiful family VL :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thank you so much Dandiandi! We love the house too!

justginger said:
I am so thrilled to hear of their happiness. When I first saw this thread, I immediately thought, "Help." And that little voice wouldn't go away. I felt like offering to donate money might be stepping over the line - it's a gesture some would feel uncomfortable receiving. I am so glad that wasn't the case for you, VL, and my little voice was right. :wink2: This has been such a rewarding experience. I love knowing what joy your father and his bride have now. :bigsmile:

justginger: I hope the career change goes well for you. Thank you so much for speaking up and listening to your gut and getting this ball rolling. It's been very rewarding to my family and my dad just called again today and I guess her fingers were just swollen due to the weather and they no longer need to be sized :) They feel SO blessed and can't thank you all enough!!

Yssie said:
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

The best of luck to your dad and his wife-to-be VL!! I'm feeling warm and fuzzy reading the updates ::) And your house is *adorable*. I gasped out loud when I saw it - it's SO similar to one we were considering!! The same shape, the same dark wood stain, very similar interior design... different country, but y'know ::)

Another thank you to DS and Angeline for taking care of the organisation :bigsmile:

Yssie: Thank you so much :) We love the house and are so excited to get started on it. Good taste you have then to consider such a beautiful style home! We thought we'd end up in a century home (this style was also tied for number 1) and are so thrilled to have this as our home-which we also hope to retire in! Dad is getting some friends to help figure out the camera-he thinks is beautiful and can't wait to use it so thank you SO MUCH!

Elisateach said:
I am so happy that the goodies have arrived safe and sound and everyone is happy. This has been fun to watch unfold and to participate in. I am happy that VL is having good things happening to her! And her family. I too am a firm believer in the power of prayer and I'm glad to hear your prayers are being answered!!! Can't wait to see pictures. BTW the house is lovely good luck with that phase of your life!!

Elisateach: Thank you so much! Prayer is certainly powerful and I'm beginning more and more to rely on it instead of myself and my own understanding.

In another news...we have other news! I can't share just yet-we want to wait a bit...but I'm guessing a couple of you probably can figure it out :bigsmile:

I'm dying to share it though but I shouldn't share it here (or anywhere) just yet. Needless to say I'll be joining another part of PS for a whole new journey very very soon :appl: ::) :love: 8)

So if you know what I'm hinting at and are on my FB PLEASE shhhh! And shhhh here too! Must. Remain. Silent. (that's more for myself than for anyone else LOL :lol: )

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
VINTAGE LOVER!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :appl: BIG {{{{hugs}}} sweetie!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vintagelover - exciting news about your HOUSE! Congratulations on a very exciting start to 2012 :appl:

Starzin

Brilliant_Rock
VL congrats on the house it looks just beautiful even though you say there's a lot of work to do on it, I'm sure it will be a labour of love. Speaking of which :bigsmile: we can't wait for that announcement either! :appl:

I hope you will still find time to update us as your move and new life unfolds and we'll be waiting for those pics from your Dad ;))

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Diamondseeker:Enerchi:Starzin:

:appl: :appl: :love: :love: :love: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

I'll keep everyone posted! Promise!! Thank you all so much :bigsmile: :bigsmile: ::) ::) ::)

I might also add I'm a bit :wacko: :errrr: 8) :appl: ::) but mostly :twirl: :love: Just so much all at once! But I have faith that we'll never be given more than we can handle. Besides-now we'll fit in at church more with the other young couples. We are a bit behind to say the least :tongue: (Not that it was the driving factor at ALL but it is quite funny to think about it that way!) and we have great support/resources though them as well :bigsmile:

50shadesofblack

Shiny_Rock
DS, could you please give VL my email? =)

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Wow the blessings never end do they? I mean I'm just guessing here but I think I've got it right....

Many congrats VL what wonderful news... :love: :appl: :love: what an eventful time for you. All the best...

slg47

Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: congrats VL!!!!!!!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ivana|1328656632|3121171 said:
DS, could you please give VL my email? =)

Sure, Ivana, I'll be glad to!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww congrats VL and DH!!! :appl: :appl: :appl: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

pearaffair

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Best. Thread. Ever!!!!

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, I’m so grateful this post was resurrected! What a lovely testament to the active goodness emanating from human nature if we but let it :clap:

I always feel silly quoting the source movie (Google it :shifty:), but one of my favorite quotes is “Kindness is just love with its work boots on.” Indeed. :love:

Luce

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a lovely story, brought tears to my eyes!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results