shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anybody have this WF bead-set w-band?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
For some reason I remember seeing that on here. I''ll try to find it for you.

Skiace15

Rough_Rock
I have this ring from WF and I love it, let me take a look and see what pictures I have on the computer...

Skiace.JPG

Skiace15

Rough_Rock
it looks like that little picture is the only one I have on the computer...
This ring looks awesome when worn alone.

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Bump! More hand shots, pretty please! I love the bead set bands. I would love one for my wband in yellow gold though. And you NEVER see those around. (the actualy beads would be white metal, just the band yg if you know what I mean).

katebar

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2008 5:55:37 AM
Author: honey22
Bump! More hand shots, pretty please! I love the bead set bands. I would love one for my wband in yellow gold though. And you NEVER see those around. (the actualy beads would be white metal, just the band yg if you know what I mean).
Honey22 Garry Holloway made me a ''grain set" wedding band for my upgrade.
katebar%20wedder.JPG

Skiace15

Rough_Rock
I dug around and found this picture from the wedding, here is the WF beadset band with my husband''s ring.
(sorry, no handshots)

pic149.JPG

Skiace15

Rough_Rock
Also, I double checked, and my band is actually this one from WF, the Tiffany style bead set band

gi_WF-4059_f.jpg

honey22

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2008 5:19:13 PM
Author: katebar

Date: 3/8/2008 5:55:37 AM
Author: honey22
Honey22 Garry Holloway made me a 'grain set' wedding band for my upgrade.
katebar%20wedder.JPG

Funny you mention that! I was there on Tuesday, and briefly checked out some bands. Yummy. They can do a bead set band about 2mm in yellow gold, with diamonds only only the front. However, all the metal around the diamonds would be white gold (ot plat) but I was hoping to still have the outside edge of the band yg. I am sure it can be done I will just have to sit down with someone later when I am getting the band made. I will also get WF to quote me for the band as I got muy ering there and they are wonderful! Not yet though, still waiting!

Your band is gorgeous! I saw one very similar in yg while I was there. Maybe I could have one for everyday of the week
11.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results