shape
carat
color
clarity

Does any one have this setting? LOGR

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
Pictures of it set with a stone would be great...

lgr.JPG

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here you go. I posted this when trying to decide which stone to put in the setting. During the setting process I had the inner bezel millgrained to match the millgrained edge. I can't remember if it had millgraining or whether I requested that though (sorry)!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
This one is set with a rubellite troumaline.

xDSCN2194.jpg

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is the finished result so you can see the bezel millgraining. This is a houdini setting! The sapphire had a HUGE window and this setting closed it:

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have that setting with the prongs. You can get it with or without prongs. The diamonds in it are exceedingly tiny though. I would post a pic, but I think LD has done a fine job at providing ample pictures. Thanks LD!!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ooops wrong post

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
here is mine--- with a pink Sapphire in it
:)
it''s a nice setting

blinkydollsapph12345.jpg

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
Hey mochi and lovingdiamonds - what size stone did you end up being able to use in that setting? I think the auction says 6.5mm, but I''m always interested to know exactly what people used. Great pics, both of you - your rings are gorgeous!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blinkydoll,
That''s beautiful!
30.gif

Arcadian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty! I''d also like to know what size you used as I purchased this setting last week.

-A

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
TL''s right - that is beautiful, blinkydoll. What size was the sapphire, if you remember?

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2009 10:49:47 AM
Author: cellentani
Hey mochi and lovingdiamonds - what size stone did you end up being able to use in that setting? I think the auction says 6.5mm, but I''m always interested to know exactly what people used. Great pics, both of you - your rings are gorgeous!
I can''t exactly remember but it was close to the 6.5. That stone is from my jeweller''s collection. I liked the stone prior to be set, but once it was sent it turned darker...that seems to be my life story....

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Oh, blinky! That''s absolutely beautiful!

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/3/2009 10:54:39 AM
Author: cellentani
TL''s right - that is beautiful, blinkydoll. What size was the sapphire, if you remember?

:) Thank YOU! it''s not the best cut--- but i love the color-- and its my first colored stone project.
( I have a couple more in the works now
31.gif
)
thank you! i think it is a 7mm..... the guy who set it---kinda had to -->make it work.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blinky, do you have a face on shot of the ring?

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I''m interested in this setting for a little spess and tourmaline I have, so I would like to know your exact stone sizes as well. I want to make absolutely sure that my stones will fit...though I do need to get them measured first lol.

bookworm240

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the pictures....I love the pink sapphire and the miligram on the green stones. This will be my first "independant" project and I am a little nervous. Everyone did a great job finding the right stone.... :)

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
I won this one on auction for my ACA, and then asked him to change the setting to fit a 5.25 mm stone. My ACA is 5.19mm x 5.20mm.

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/3/2009 11:22:34 AM
Author: tourmaline_lover
Blinky, do you have a face on shot of the ring?

Yessem
1.gif

blinkypinkysappwear123.jpg

blinkydoll

Brilliant_Rock
25.gif
it was a little dirty--i was at work when I took this.

blinkydollStaightPink.jpg

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you Blinky!!

Your ring is beautiful, and it looks like your jeweler did a great job making the stone fit.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/3/2009 10:46:51 AM
Author: blinkydoll
here is mine--- with a pink Sapphire in it

:)

it''s a nice setting

Gorgeous!
30.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blinky,
Is this the first time you are posting the pink sapphire here? It looks great in the LOGR.

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here''s mine with an ACA in it.

original.aspx

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Here is mine with a green tourmaline. I accidently bought the one with the prong head but my setter managed to remove the prong head and bezel my ring without a problem. I had to pay a lot more for the change though .. luckily, I won the setting for $120. I didn''t upgrade the diamonds but wish I had. LOGR diamdonds aren''t as good as the other china sellers for no upgrade.

Charmy-GreenTourmaline-BarryLOGR.jpg

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Here''s the ring I made for my mother last Christmas
4.gif

Momsgarnetring3sm.JPG

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
1.gif

Momsgarnetring4sm.JPG

Deia

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Please excuse the dirty stone in all the pictures...my mother doesn't seem to understand the concept of keeping jewelry clean... she's not really into jewelry...I regret giving her this ring sometimes as she doesn't really seem to appreciate it...oh well now I know not to give her jewelry again :)

Momsgarnetring1sm.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results