shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you WORDLE?

BMI

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for the heads up @stracci2000!
Greedy media! I don't fault the developer at all for taking them up on their offer though.
I'll probably stop playing it even if it remains free as it won't have the same feel good vibe for me.
Heading over to the archive right now to work my way through before it disappears. :cry:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the heads up @stracci2000!
Greedy media! I don't fault the developer at all for taking them up on their offer though.
I'll probably stop playing it even if it remains free as it won't have the same feel good vibe for me.
Heading over to the archive right now to work my way through before it disappears. :cry:

I can just see them all now, sitting around a conference table, rubbing their hands together with dollar signs in their eyes!
"Haha.....now that they're all addicted to this game, we'll force them to pay! Bwaaaahaa.....!
Disgusting money grabbers.

I will be searching the web for truly free alternatives. I refuse to pay for this game!

Last edited:

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I might have been willing to pay the developer to play, but definitely not willing to pay the NYT :snooty:

The only thing I pay for is my subscription to National Geographic.
I don't pay for cable tv, either.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are we sure that the archive is owned by the same person as the daily version? the web address isn't similar. If not, maybe the archive will not disappear, "for now". I'm only on 17 in the archive. I think I have to quit my job to get through them all!

Last edited:

lilmosun

Ideal_Rock
Premium

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I’m glad the creator found a good platform for his game, and that he was able to profit from the it. “Low seven figures” - over a million dollars for his humble little phenomenon! I’m grateful for the game every time my brother sends me his completed game, opening a chance for a little “chat.”

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My brother sent me this this morning:

D08F037F-B528-40C1-B6AA-8F28E828E612.jpeg

I don’t intend to be competitive with my little brother, but I don’t want to be bested by him either - LOL! Anyhow, I decided to work a little crossword puzzle that had stumped me last night, and its answers included a five-letter word that I decided to use as my Wordle opener today, and then this happened…!

B7F8D1CC-3622-437A-A415-8ADC31F25A45.jpeg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Who else uses the same starter word?

DK ;)2

GCGDanielle

Shiny_Rock

DK ;)2

I change mine depending on my mood, and also depending on what the winning word was from the day before. I assume the next day’s word won’t start with the same letter, for example.

I was sure my second guess was it! Bummer!
84501D72-8BB7-4646-8DA3-39931078BDF7.jpeg

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium

DK ;)2

I don't. I use a five letter word that pops into my mind, but generally only if it has two vowels. I don't know why. And I don't know if it's a good way to do it. But it's funny, when I get the word in two or even three, I almost have mixed feelings since then it's done. I enjoy playing longer than two or three minutes.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I have to remember that the words aren’t as difficult as I am trying to make them! :lol:

A1AD1E7D-149C-4F5F-BA37-FD21F83AF3F3.jpeg
[/QUOTE]

THIS! I took all 6 tries today bc I was trying all these weird words. I was certain it was going to be “thyme”. Wrong!! Haha. It’s fun but it’s no jumble! Those are tough.

SparklieBug

Brilliant_Rock
I used to wait until night time to Wordle, but now I do it in the morning...because I can't stand the suspense of waiting 'til the end of the day! LOL!

Today's was so much fun! I got lucky, and then had it in three tries. :razz:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I can never remember my starter words. I just try to do the "RSTLNE" like Wheel of Fortune :lol-2: and preferably a word with two vowels. Today :

Screen Shot 2022-02-01 at 10.26.49 PM.png

The other day had me pulling my hair out! It was one of those "same four letters" words like light/night/right/fight/might/sight/tight/wight. Ugh.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Tried a different start word this morning. Got my first legit (aka non-archival) 2. :)

2AF6EA3E-B9FB-4EDD-B774-D97AF24B5F26.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results