shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you wear any of your rings 24/7 and pics please :)

maxbookworm

Rough_Rock
Just curious who wears any of their rings 24/7. Maybe I'm just lazy but I like to be able to wear my ring all the time, without having to think 'should I take it off?', 'is it ok to be wearing it in this situation?', etc. So after all my angst in this thread, I've reverted to wearing my 10-stone band (platinum band with 10 tiny burnished diamonds) 24/7 and all the other rings as right-hand rings.

cont.jpg

So who here wears any one (or more of their rings) all the time, and what does it look like?

Well I guess I can't say I wear them 24/7 because I do take them off to clean & cook. I wear them when I sleep, bath/any other time of the day though! Your band is gorgeous, btw!
Here is my set:
G%20Force%20Video%20Card%202136551998_picnik.jpg

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
The only ring I would wear to sleep, etc., in is my plain band. Otherwise I don't usually wear rings all the time. If I have an invitation order or to do work with my hands they all come off, but Ill beat around with just the plain band.

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Just my plain 14K YG band that was $52 over a decade ago. Everything else gets put away when I get home and/or do anything messy.

sweet_pea

Shiny_Rock
I don't just because I don't like to wear them when I use beauty products and use lotion. I usually wear them all day and take them off before my shower at night, along with all of my other jewelry. I can maybe see myself wearing a plain band all the time, but nothing with a stone that sits up above the band.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would wear a gold band all the time but I don't have one. Anything with diamonds or gemstones come off at night and put up for tomorrow.

asymons412

Shiny_Rock
I don't wear my engagement ring 24/7-- actually, due to the fact that I work in a lab, I hardly ever wear it unless I'm outside of work or if I have a day of data analysis. :blackeye: Which is sad, because I love my ring! I recently ordered a white gold 1/4ctw half-pave band to wear at work in lieu of my engagement ring (and if it's on par with what I want, it might be my wedding band as well). Pictures as soon as it arrives! ::)

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
I just wear my band 24/7 but not my other jewelry. It takes quite a beating!

cartea01

Rough_Rock
I wear my wedding band and e-ring 24/7. I work as a doctor and thankfully my setting has no sharp edges and fits easily under gloves! I take them off when I'm doing procedures then wash and dry my hands and pop them straight back on! Otherwise I shower, sleep, clean etc in them. P1110455.jpg

maxbookworm

Rough_Rock
Thanks forever -- your rings are gorgeous! I'd show a closer pic of my 10-stone, but it doesn't do well in close-up photos. It looks all beat and scratched up, whereas in real life, I think it looks pleasantly worn in and patina'd.

So cartea1 -- since you're wearing bands with stones 24/7 -- how often do you find you need to clean them?

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope everything comes off for cleaning, cooking, gym, showering, swimming...

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do not wear mine 24/7 I have tried, it just makes me too crazy to get them that dirty :errrr: anyway I wear a plain band most of the time when I am at home...the good stuff I put on when I am going out....I know...such a waste of sparklies.

cartea01

Rough_Rock
Well my wedding band doesn't have diamonds in it so it doesn't need regular cleaning and I keep a toothbrush in the shower with a bowel on cleaning solution and give the ring a quick scrub in the morning before work!

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
I wear a solitaire ering on my right hand and a 5 stone band on my left hand 24/7 ,only take them off for cleaning .

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results