shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you suffer from Diamond Fever?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
Mara...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! I WANT MY RIIIIIIING!
cry.gif

Ok, I'm composed...
9.gif

Hest88

Ideal_Rock
I wish I could warm up to simulants, but I just can't. Oh well, it's a less expensive hobby than, say, cars!

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have no problem. I only need 1 diamond -- a 6 foot by 6 foot cushion OEC.

innerkitten

Ideal_Rock
Oh no I think I've got it too!
eek.gif
21.gif

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
----------------
I got it baad. I dream about inventing new cuts that sparkle MORE, and last night I was on a spaceship heading to my diamond in the sky...that trillion+ carat star named Lucy. I chipped off a few chunks to make some daily tiaras, you know, one for every day of the week...I woke up panting and drooling. I NEED HELP!!!quote]

hahaha - this IS bad! lol I don't dream about diamonds, but do create elaborate fantasies in my head of "light" shopping at tiffany's and H&A cut vendors' shops and buying 20-30K of diamonds per trip
1.gif
Someone said HERE on this board that dreaming is free (or something along this line) and it made me laugh as there's been a few times where I've almost run my SUV into a pedestrian or another car while off in lalala land shopping away and I doubt *THIS* would be free. We do have good car insurance, but not THAT good. lol
9.gif

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results