shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you prefer my set with or without a spacer?

Spacer or no spacer?

• Spacer

Votes: 24 38.7%
  • No Spacer

Votes: 38 61.3%

• Total voters

Lisag103

Shiny_Rock
Hi Megan, I struggle with the exact same dilemma except mine is an oval halo! Your set is beautiful either way but I like it with the spacer as I feel it gives both rings a bit of separation and lets both shine independently. At least this is what I have decided with mine after many months of trying different combos! :mrgreen2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love a gap so I like the first one better for two reasons. Aesthetically I love a gap..I also would be stressed that the diamonds are chewing on each other if I didn’t wear the spacer. I had that happen with a diamond anniversary band. Diamond girdles will rub against each other and can get damaged. I don’t particularly like spacers but I wear them. The only time I don’t is if I wear a channel set band next to a prong set diamond band.. The diamonds chew on the channel band but I worry about that less.

GeorgieQ

Brilliant_Rock
I'm with these ladies, I like the little gap, it's more visually appealing to my eyes, plus I'm guessing you need the spacer to keep your rings safe from one another.
Do you not like the gap?

Lovecarats

Rough_Rock
I like the spacer. It's more visually appealing to me.

Off topic, where did you buy yours? I need to buy one to protect my rings!

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
I like the spacer. It's more visually appealing to

Off topic, where did you buy yours? I need to buy one to protect my rings!

Mine is from DebBlazer on Etsy.

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
I'm with these ladies, I like the little gap, it's more visually appealing to my eyes, plus I'm guessing you need the spacer to keep your rings safe from one another.
Do you not like the gap?

I’ve actually worn this set for a few years without one and haven’t had any issues, so I don’t think I think I need one. But, I was curious if I would like the look better with one. Not totally sure yet. I like the gap, but not sure if I like the look of metal between my rings.

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock
I like the pair without a spacer as it looks to me like it’s one ring with double bands and seems more balanced.

lookingforsparkle

Shiny_Rock
If you are unsure, have you considered a more narrow spacer. I have a 1mm that is subtle, while still making a little gap.

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
I like the pair without a spacer as it looks to me like it’s one ring with double bands and seems more balanced.

That’s my thing, actually. I want it to look like two rings, not one.

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
If you are unsure, have you considered a more narrow spacer. I have a 1mm that is subtle, while still making a little gap.

This one is actually only 1 mm, but my bands are only each 2.2 mm. I’m wondering if rose gold might blend with my skin better though in a 1 mm.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spacer so the rings are separate and distinct yet cohesive. Beautiful combination. ❤️

737liz

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This one is actually only 1 mm, but my bands are only each 2.2 mm. I’m wondering if rose gold might blend with my skin better though in a 1 mm.

I like the spacer but think rose gold AND a slightly higher rise/height (but keeping the 1mm width) would look great. I feel the like 'dip' between your two rings needs to be lessened a bit.

MeganShannon11

Shiny_Rock
I like the spacer but think rose gold AND a slightly higher rise/height (but keeping the 1mm width) would look great. I feel the like 'dip' between your two rings needs to be lessened a bit.

Interesting! I hadn’t even considered the height...just what was reasonably priced and the right width.

Gemstonesrock

Shiny_Rock
I agree that the spacer really lets all all your diamonds shine distinctly while protecting your diamond girdles and metal. I wear one too!

caolsen

Brilliant_Rock
For me it’s about the need for a spacer, not so much the look. I wear one on this stack because I don’t want the eternity band destroying the prongs on the cluster. That said, it’s small - .75mm, so that’s the best of both worlds for me.

110BC45C-1679-4691-9530-2882040063A0.jpeg

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
i actually like both looks.
so, you have options...LOL.
i prefer the no gap look. but for functionality, the spacer is the way to go.
it looks like the eternity is sitting flush with the e ring. so there is definite contingency plans when the bands were made. So, i suspect the height of the eternity is not that close to the basket/ gallery setting of the ering. HOwever, during the course of the day, the basket will inevitably get knocked against the eternity. so both will see saw against each other, and over time, the basket setting will be worn down.

keep all the metals the same, if possible.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results