• Yes

Votes: 81 54.0%
  • No

Votes: 69 46.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
One of my acquaintances and her husband got it. It was really rough for them. Thankfully, they recovered and donated blood.

S

SallyB

One of my high school classmates died from it. My MIL was just diagnosed yesterday but is fortunately asymptomatic so far.

Changing my avatar again. This photo was taken in 1918. One hundred years later and we still don’t have our acts together.

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Someone I know at work was diagnosed over the weekend. We’ve had multiple positive cases our branches, but this is the first person I’ve known.

It’s getting close and closer to home...

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
3 sick
2 asymptomatic
1 death

diamondringlover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
knocking on every piece of wood I can find....so far I do not know anyone with it....

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
24 people from work in Los Angeles. Husband's nephew and niece in central NY, ages 5 and 7, with severe pneumonia. Their parents were mildly sick.

MaisOuiMadame

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Covid really close to me now. Friend (very close friend !) of ours' test just got back positive. He's ten years older than us (mid 50ies). No complications, thankfully, so far. But feels very very very crappy.

Isolated in guest appt in their home. Praying for his Swift recovery without complications and for the rest of he family to be spared.

Gussie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I know 7.

3 asymptomatic
1 mildly ill
1 very sick but not hospitalized
2 almost recovered after 5 weeks of being very sick (not hospitalized though)

GreenPapaya

Brilliant_Rock
My SIL is hospitalized for covid like symptoms right now. Fever and pneumonia but covid test is negative. She's been in the hospital for a week now.
Most of my extended family in philly and Florida had the virus. I have a huge extended family, my dad was the youngest of about 20 kids. So probably 100 or so people I know.
I live in Brooklyn. I assume a good portion has it by now.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My friend’s son is still in an induced coma and on ECMO. They updated he is having calm days so I guess he is doing as well as to be expected. They are doing blood drives, etc, for him since he needs blood and blood products more often with ECMO.

whitewave

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m up to about 10 that I know, but I’m losing count.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
yes, one of my friends on my Bruce Springsteen forum who lives in St Louis has it
he's a constriction worker and has been wearing a mask and doing everything right, social distancing, hand washing etc

his sister who has cancer came to visit and there was hugging and kissing :(2

all 3 of them now have it but everyone is on the mend thank goodness including his sister

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I know too many to count who have gotten it. Coworkers and friends. I'd estimate over a dozen. A degree of separation further (people I don't know personally), far, far more.

I also know someone who died. :(( And there was no funeral due to safety concerns. This was earlier on in the pandemic and she died in Spain.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My son had it...He has some lingering symptoms but has recovered...TG

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results