shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you make dreams came true

Lee1967

Rough_Rock
Today i look at all these beutiful diamond rings the shine like the stars. Braceslets with big diamonds in and i think can i not only have one of them. I'm living in south-africa bread and born here. But today is one of those days you try to keep going. But how do you make your dream came true if all you can afford is rent and basics for food same months you don't even make the end of the month with food. The 2 March God gave me a beutiful granddaughter. My daughters live in the U.K. havent seen her in 7 years. I don't think I will ever see her again. Not that I don't want to but I will never be able to afford it. But I would love to leave the my dream ring one day. Thanks for listening. God bless all and every one

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beleave in your dreams and hold onto them
They can come true but you must cast of doubt
I grew up desperate to visit South Africa - and i did twice
I also desperately wanted to see Bruce Springsteen and i went to Canada to see him (it just looked like he was never going to come back to NZ but thankfully he did so ive seen him 5 times - no where near anough)

I know your Rand doesn't go far these days
But hold on to your dreams
Don't give up

Lee1967

Rough_Rock
Beleave in your dreams and hold onto them
They can come true but you must cast of doubt
I grew up desperate to visit South Africa - and i did twice
I also desperately wanted to see Bruce Springsteen and i went to Canada to see him (it just looked like he was never going to come back to NZ but thankfully he did so ive seen him 5 times - no where near anough)

I know your Rand doesn't go far these days
But hold on to your dreams
Don't give up

Not far isn't even the word i don't know how much is this in dollars or pounds but my salary is R5500.00 in rand and rent alone is R3000.00 a month. We got such a amazing country but it is so damaged because of people.

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not far isn't even the word i don't know how much is this in dollars or pounds but my salary is R5500.00 in rand and rent alone is R3000.00 a month. We got such a amazing country but it is so damaged because of people.
Beleave me i understand about unaffordable rent
We had a one bedroom 45m2 house with a garage and after we left the landlord put the rent up another $40 to $400 p/ week
Its really bad here, people have to spend way too much of their income on their accommodation
Properly values are out of hand and its very hard to get on the property ladder.
There are really low interest rates but that also helps the property investors who snap up the starter housing that first home buyers should be able to afford and then charge huge rents for it
We had to move away basically to almost the country to be able to afford a morgage

The govt have introduced more tax for investors to try to help first time buyers but it just puts the rent up more which hurts people trying to save for a deposit or people just trying to exist
No one knows how to fix it

im very sorry things are so hard for you right now

oncrutchesrightnow

Ideal_Rock
I’m sorry you are suffering. Congratulations on your granddaughter.

Lee1967

Rough_Rock
I onistly don't think im the only woman out there that got this dream and I feel for them in my haert. I just think after so manny years i just think today I felt it the hardest. I think you get use to the idee in live that somethings you will never have it just hit you sometimes between the eyes when live is hard and your haert dies not know such way.
I’m sorry you are suffering. Congratulations on your granddaughter.

Thanks very much. Feeling beter today. What i did found is a ring looking just like my mom engagement ring they hstol 34 years ago. I did asked more info about the ring. No i need to pray the seller will allow me to pay it of monthly what i can afford. It will take a few months to pay it off.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results