shape
carat
color
clarity

do you like my e-ring? (versus a three stone)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Hammy - Congratulations! Your ring is stunning! I would save the 3 stone for a right hand ring - not that a 3 stone would not be beautiful as an engagement ring...
I would keep it! It''s so beautiful and sophisticated.

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
Girl - KEEP THAT RING!
23.gif
It is fabulous. Don''t trade that 2.23 center ring for a 1.55 three stone center.
38.gif

Your ring is gorgeous!
18.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
hammy - what a fabulous ring!!!!! congrats on your engagement and please please please keep it!!!!!
9.gif
Or, you can send it my way....
31.gif

Leila

Brilliant_Rock
Oooh, Hammy! That''s gorgeous! Definitely a keeper all the way! Congrats!

door knob solitaire

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/31/2005 1:19:15 PM
Author: decodelighted
Please don''t take this the wrong way but ... LADY, YOU''S CRAZY!!!!

Your boy doesn''t happen to love the White Sox does he?
HIJACK ALERT:
Too Funny Deco...I thought the same thing! As I was reading each post I was thinking, man these girls are so kind not to mention we knew her ring...and the WS event...and WS...and the round team againist the square one...and ...

Then I compared the caratage...and knew she was another. Too funny.

Wish she had posted in time for WS to see all the positive posts. It may have helped him.

DKS

HOUMedGal

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/31/2005 10:20:04 AM
Author: widget
''Do I like your Ering?'' Does a bear sh-- in the woods? I LOVE IT!!!
30.gif
30.gif
hehehe, I completely agree with Widget here!!!

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
30.gif
Ohhhh sooo purrrrdddyyyy!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations and Welcome!!
35.gif

NO NO NO don't trade it in for a three stone!!! I'm glad to hear that you feel the same way, at least I can sleep easy knowing that beauty has a home....
24.gif

yummy!! yummy!! yummy!! yummy!! yummy!!
18.gif
30.gif
31.gif

Hamster

Rough_Rock
HOLY MOLY that looks HUGE on your finger.

Wow, that is a really spectacular ring. I wouldn''t change a thing!

P.S., I like your screenname
41.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Hammy, Your ring is BEAUTIFUL!! It''s perfect and definately has sentimental value
17.gif
I''m sure hubby would love to get you a three stone in the future. We can never have too many rings
9.gif
Congratulations!!

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
thought i had to come in and join in what everyone else is saying. that ring is stunning and HUGE on ur fingers!! a true true beauty from HW!!!! u have years and years ahead to enjoy many more rings, but girl, ur ER is drool worthy!

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Haha, had the same thought, thinking it was WhiteSox''s gf!

Hammy, you have a GORGEOUS ring! It looks so huge on your fingers! I totally wouldnt think twice about that. Personally, I''m not a fan of 3-stones for Erings, so I agree with everyone else, look forward to that as an important anniversary gift, but enjoy your Ering! It is so beautiful! And of course, most importantly, congratulations on your recent engagement
9.gif

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
KEEP THIS ONE! it is to die for gorgeous! congratulations on your engagement and wear it in health and happiness!

haha, I really thought this could be whitesox''s fiancee! but then I wondered why he hadn''t posted about it. what a funny coincidence!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
What a lovely ring! Congrats!

jennalyns

Shiny_Rock
When the picture loaded, my first thought was- that ring is INCREDIBLE! And then my jaw dropped when I saw you were thinking about returning it, nooooooo!!! I also has the thought about whitesox, but didn''t want to ask.
2.gif
your ring is amazing! in my opinion, I wouldn''t trade it for a three stone because maybe you can get one for an anniversary some day. and there is definitely something special about keeping the ring he proposed with.
9.gif
30.gif
it is absolutely stunning!!!! congrats on your engagement!!

oh and more pictures please!!
9.gif

just_looking!

Brilliant_Rock
Nice double claw prongs!!
31.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Oh, please, don''t change that beautiful ring. If you do, I think that you might end up regretting it. It''s just lovely, and classic. Please, please, keep it.

shay

hammy123

Rough_Rock
Thanks everyone for your opinions! I''ll be sure to post more pics when my camera comes back fixed (which looks like next Mon/Tues). I think the ring looks bigger in the photos I posted b/c I took the photos really close-up. I''ll take some photos from more of a distance on Mon/Tues and it''ll look smaller (but still pretty I hope!). I wish I had a pic of the three-stone to show you as well but unfortunately I don''t...

Your words of encouragement are so helpful to me! I wasn''t sure what kind of ring I wanted b/f I got the proposal because it was a total surprise and I hadn''t put much thought into what ring I would like (even though we''ve been together for 5yrs) -- but now I''m convinced this is the ring for me! =)
1.gif

hammy123

Rough_Rock
Oh another thing -- does anyone know about upgrading? I LOVE my current ring of 2.23 carats (I feel very lucky indeed) but I''m thinking in a couple of years I want to upgrade to a 3 carat (no more than a 3 carat b/c I''m afraid it''s too much bling in a conservative law firm) once I get out of law school and start working and saving my own moneyb/c I''d want to pay for that upgrade by myself at that point. I called HW and they didn''t seem too pleased with the idea of upgrading b/c I would only want to go up a carat size and they are used to catering to celebrities who purchase double-digit carat sized rings. So they would not consider upgrading only a carat size =(....

Also, I''m not sure about how much (the limits) a ring can be upgraded - in terms of the ring''s setting I''m sure there''s not enough platinum for, say, a 2 carat setting to accomodate a 6 carat diamond (yes, that''s an extreme example). Does anyone know, generally, how much a ring can be upgraded or is it really that case-specific? I''m kinda clueless in this area.

Thank you ALL for your expertise and opinions!

-hammy

hammy123

Rough_Rock
Here are some more pics -- thanks for indulging me!

PICT0004.JPG

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I love the last picture - it''s so sharp!
30.gif

ello

Brilliant_Rock
The side profile is also cool!

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
I wouldn''t change a thing either..it is stunning.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Honestly hammy, I love your ring the way it is!! The pics are great too!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is just amazing! (the gorgeous stone, setting, double prongs...yum!
30.gif
) Don''t change a thing! You''re a lucky lady.
2.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Hammy, do you know what kind of wedding band you will wear with your beautiful ring???
2.gif

VuittonGal

Shiny_Rock
I''d definitely choose your ring over a three stone. Plus, if you keep this one, you can always get a three stone for your anniversary...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results