shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you know what this is?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

litebrite

Shiny_Rock
I only know this Insinkerator photo because we recently had to replace ours. It had actually rusted through!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/20/2009 11:59:03 PM
Author: treefrog

Date: 8/20/2009 2:46:56 PM
Author: joflier

Oh, I have all kinds of crazy stuff around my house that I don''t know what its used for.......a stove......a mixer......all them utensils and measuring thingies that look pretty in a drawer.
28.gif
23.gif
I should report you to the kitchen police! I used to share a house with a guy and his girlfriend. She went away one weekend and he was so lost. He wanted to boil water to make soup... and didn''t know if he needed to grease the pot, what temp to set the stove to, how long to cook it. Tell me you have an edge on him...
You cook soup?

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/24/2009 12:40:08 PM

You cook soup?
Oh brother.
2.gif

Yes, of course you cook soup! But first, you''d need to open the can.
9.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2009 12:58:05 PM

Date: 8/24/2009 12:40:08 PM

You cook soup?
Oh brother.
2.gif

Yes, of course you cook soup! But first, you''d need to open the can.
9.gif
I always thought that metal crunch didn''t seem right, but I just couldn''t quite figure it out.
37.gif
Wow! PS is so informative!

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
That''s a very nice wedding gift, AGBF.

(One question...how do you get them fancy boxes of wine with the handy dandy pour spout, to sit properly?
9.gif
)

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/24/2009 1:52:45 PM
Author: Vancity
That''s a very nice wedding gift, AGBF.

(One question...how do you get them fancy boxes of wine with the handy dandy pour spout, to sit properly?
9.gif
)
I can''t believe I have to explain all this kitchen stuff...
40.gif

Vancity... that''s why you need a set of 4! One for each corner of the wine box!
9.gif

Vancity

Shiny_Rock
I''m a simple gal, Treefrog....

When I set my dinner table, I forego all the fancy schmancy wine trappin''s. I make my guests drink straight from the spigot. It''s good for the environment, too. I''m conserving water by not having all those wine glasses to wash
9.gif

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/24/2009 2:47:15 PM
I can''t believe I have to explain all this kitchen stuff...
40.gif

Vancity... that''s why you need a set of 4! One for each corner of the wine box!
9.gif
Ehhh, what can I say.....I''m a simple chick. Hey, there''s a good life lesson in this;

Don''t let the cans ever stop you! (profound, isn''t it?)
25.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results